Reviews for Mistletoe and Mayhem
Fanficnet chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Myles the busy little bee...who would have thought? Great one!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story. Nice action/fluff fic perfect for the coming holiday. Catch ya on the flip side.
TheTruthBetween chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Okay, so I'm a sucker for romance, magic, and Christmas, so this, being the perfect mix of the three, was just amazing. Please, never stop writing Bobby and Sue *luffs*
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
I love your Bobby and Sue stories. Can I have some more please?

I always thought Jack took too long and they would just end up being friends and nothing more. I think Bobby and Sue make a great couple. Great Job!
Emma chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
have actually fallen a little bit in love with this story :) your characterization was spot on and the idea of myles being the mistletoe fairy was just a stroke of genius. 10 out of 10 amazing ! xx
lburton874 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
I love the last line of the story it had me in histartics
trecebo chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Wo-ha-ha! Now that's an ending. Myles saves the day in more than one way, Lucy gets to talk to Jack (a-hem, a-hem), and Bobby lays one on lovely Susan. All is well with the world.
Pinkoranges chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
OH MY GOSH! I love it! Way to go Myles!
TVgurl chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
OMG that was totally amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I wish it weren't over though :( I want to read more!
TVgurl chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I can't wait until the next chapter! This is amazing!
trecebo chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Huzzah for Myles! I like that you've written him without all the Lucy rancor. And HUZZAH for the team catching the bad guy. Now, on to the mistletoe part...
trecebo chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Done with chapter four, so it's getting good!
Pinkoranges chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Wow this story is going great so far. I'm soo glad you posted this. I liked how the cathedral and the name peter sort of tied the case together. I'm anxious to find out what happens with regards to the "Mistletoe Fairy" thogh. Can't wait to read the next Chapter!
friend chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
WOO WOO! YEAH MYLES! WOO WOO! YEAH MYLES! Why not D cach it? I'm not complaning. Love'd it! Please two more chapeters insted of one, please? *puppy face* Really love your stories.
Colbykid chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
like, like,like! except at the end when you said there were only 2 chapters left.