Reviews for Fated
Wolfegal chapter 30 . 3/19
Really good read! Not a huge fan of AU but this was an excellent yet believable story line. Only thing I wish I knew is how Angela and Hodgins met Booth( unless I missed it). Love all your work :)
Anton M chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
Loved this story! Thank you for writing it.
kikki hope chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Loved this, only wish it was longer.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
kikki hope chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Hi, I don't usually read au, but I really like your take on B&B (more than the last 4 seasons lol) so I tried the first chapter. And I'm hooked, love it so far.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
RositaLG chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
Even though I don't watch Bones anymore, I came back to re-read just for the hell of it. I'm just as much a grinning fool as I was the first time around. Wonderful.
Eliberor chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
I love this story. I have read it twice already! You did a great job! Please don't be a stranger and keep captivating us with your stories.
ceruleanfab chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
hello! I was thinking of this story today, and I made an account after being a lurker for a few years, just so I could add this to my Favorites and not lose track of it! Please do another! So great.
eppystjust chapter 30 . 2/11/2015
Oh wow... I am smitten with this story! I seriously thought I had read everything in your profile page, but this one somehow slipped past me! I read it all in one sitting. Fated is one of the few B&B stories that I just want to never end. Wonderful job as always! Absolutely love it - will definitely come back for a re-read!
GalaxieGurl chapter 30 . 1/3/2015
I've read and enjoyed your stories before; not sure how I missed reading this one, but a mention by one of the other writers piqued my curiosity. Definitely one of the most AU stories I've encountered, but well-conceived and masterfully written. Not unlike the recent 200th episode of Bones wherein she's a detective and he's a crook, very different and utterly captivating. Obviously, this is long after you finished it, so you might not see this review, but I thought I'd let you know that one more reader was savoring your work. Happy New Year.
Adelled chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Booth got Cam and Sully together? Sweet.
Adelled chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Sweet! Sully and Cam? Why not?
Adelled chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I love this Brennan!
nair4ever chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Yet another amazing story, I only ever read GossipGirl fanfiction,but God, you've got me hooked on BB, looking forward to reading all of your BB fictions:) good luck with future writing
Hazmatt chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! What did they name the puppy?
hesitantdancer chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
This story is brilliant, and it was really fun to read! I love what you did with the characters and I thought the ending was perfect.
2,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »