Reviews for Fated
ceruleanfab chapter 1 . 4/15
hello! I was thinking of this story today, and I made an account after being a lurker for a few years, just so I could add this to my Favorites and not lose track of it! Please do another! So great.
eppystjust chapter 30 . 2/11
Oh wow... I am smitten with this story! I seriously thought I had read everything in your profile page, but this one somehow slipped past me! I read it all in one sitting. Fated is one of the few B&B stories that I just want to never end. Wonderful job as always! Absolutely love it - will definitely come back for a re-read!
GalaxieGurl chapter 30 . 1/3
I've read and enjoyed your stories before; not sure how I missed reading this one, but a mention by one of the other writers piqued my curiosity. Definitely one of the most AU stories I've encountered, but well-conceived and masterfully written. Not unlike the recent 200th episode of Bones wherein she's a detective and he's a crook, very different and utterly captivating. Obviously, this is long after you finished it, so you might not see this review, but I thought I'd let you know that one more reader was savoring your work. Happy New Year.
Adelled chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Booth got Cam and Sully together? Sweet.
Adelled chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Sweet! Sully and Cam? Why not?
Adelled chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
I love this Brennan!
nair4ever chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
Yet another amazing story, I only ever read GossipGirl fanfiction,but God, you've got me hooked on BB, looking forward to reading all of your BB fictions:) good luck with future writing
Hazmatt chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! What did they name the puppy?
hesitantdancer chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
This story is brilliant, and it was really fun to read! I love what you did with the characters and I thought the ending was perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I read this story early on, like Jan. maybe? Anyway, back when I was lurker. I think I was in the process of reading all of Dispatches stories, & this kept being highly recommended. I don't like AU, but I read it anyway. I loved it, of course, but wasn't commenting then. Just wanted you to know that I thought it was amazing, as are all of your stories:-) & like I said, I don't even like AU. I had also skipped Dispatch's story that was AU, but will go back & read it after I finish yours so I can read chapter 90 of either MBU or OBU.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
Wow... This was amazing. I have always stayed away from au stories but this one hooked me right from the beginning and I couldn't put it down. How on earth you can keep everyone so in character while being in this alternate universe is beyond me. This was so incredible. Thank you for sharing.
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Love it
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I love this !i
katetastic chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
So, I've read this before and completely fell in love. Now, rereading it, I've fallen even harder. The way you deal with both Booth and Brennan in this AU world you've so meticulously created is flawless and left me breathless.

I love it. And I know it was super hard for you to write, but if you ever dabble in AU again, know I'll be first in line to read it.
GuestK chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
I love this story. Come back to re-read every so often. Always find I can't stop reading- but never want it to end! One of the best I've read.
2,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »