Reviews for Close Quarters
cfccfc chapter 1 . 6/20
I just just see this, expressions, grunts and groans. Just giving us the words and nothing more is genius. Thank you so much for this piece.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Omg pretty pretty PLEEEASSSEEEEEEE

I really love this fic, I'll be waiting for your update, and may it be SOON
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Holy smoke!

Omg this was so fantastically hilarious, I love your fics!

All the accidental touching and everything is so so SO funny.

I commend you.

Now off to read the next chapter...
Anne1013 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I wasn't expecting another chapter of this, but thank you for it. It was definately good for a laugh. I like how this is just conversation. Really well done, so funny to see the boys in such an ackward situation.

Thanks for the chuckle,

rog457 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Very funny. Great follow-up to the last chapter.

"Did you just lick me?"

I can just hear Jo saying that, its a good thing she couldnt see Deans face, or she would have really hurt him.

"Oh baby, don't be like that…..seriously people….stop hitting me!"

I loved the stop hitting me LOL. so very Dean

Cant wait for the next chapter. And Johns reaction.
DragonChild85 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I saw this in the list of updates, and just stared, whispering "She updated...she really updated it!"

I ADORE this. Poor, poor Dean...Makes me wonder if he'd be singing a different tune if it wasn't Sam behind him, but another girl! *gryns*

And I don't know if Canada would be able to hide those boys from their Dad...*snickers*
Noninone chapter 2 . 8/11/2010

Oh my! The whole thing it's hilarious!

LMFAO! chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Great to see another chapter added to this! Hysterical dialogue and so funny that Jo had to be the one to get them free! And even funnier Dean pressing send to all Bobby's contacts, how could he have got that mixed up with delete!

That gave me a really good laugh.
terrilynn62 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Just so you know...LMAO! Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face!
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OH MY CHUCK! That was just. Good God, I nearly died with laughter. You're just wow. I applaud your awesomeness. So faving this one.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG I'M LMAOROTF! Great one!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
LOL, that was great!
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i loved it fantastic idea and they were so in character. keep up the good work. i would love to see a second chapter or a follow up.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 4/26/2010