Reviews for Azula Always Lies
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love this, its brilliant
Humanly Human chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
It looks like her mother was her guardian ghost, not the manifestation of craziness. How sweet. I like your characterization of Azula. She is so twisted, yes. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome! Love this path for Azula.
Dan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Best. Oneshot. Ever.
Darrakk chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Please continue this for the love of god this is amazingly awesome I can't even more please.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I really like this! POV was very effective, I like how you showed Azula's 'doublethink'-she's so comfortable with lies she lies to herself all the time. And despite the crazy, she is still rational.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Other than "Fire Lady Azula" and "Mistress", this story was pretty good. I liked Ursa's role most of all, and she seemed the most in-character. In the future, please do remember that Azula was called Fire LORD in the show. "Fire Lady" isn't even in a canon title, and even if it had been, Azula all too happily chose to be called Fire Lord (said several times by herself, Ozai, Zuko, and the head Fire Sage, so it's pretty hard to miss), which actually says a lot about her. When you change the title given to her by her creators, part of her personality is lost with it, and that part was indeed absent in your story. It made her seem far more feminine than she really is. "Master" would've been a term more aligned with her personality than "Mistress", but in lieu of that, "Your Highness" or "Your Majesty" would work just as well. Just some concrit. You're a good writer. The story would've been even better had it been that much more canon-compliant.
gveret chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is lovely. Insane delusional Azula at her finest.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great one-shot. You kept Azula very in-character, and the plot was well executed. Kudos!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was really good.
Dr. Jackstraw chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this. A good exploration of Azula's character. Well written.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Azula's back and in effect. So sweet.
Souffles In Space chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
A brilliant one-shot - I love how you expressed Azula's true thoughts and feelings in italics, and these little phrases juxtaposed with the rest of the story felt like she was lying to herself.

Azula. Even after going crazy, you're still a sadistic psycho...or are you? You seem to have some good in you still. I love how your portraying her hallucination of Ursa as a conscience-like figure, and one she adamantly tries to ignore.

Bravo, the Azula you have written is almost scarily true to the Azula we see in Sozin's Comet.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is utterly completely brilliant.
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The story is really good so far, please update soon.