Reviews for The Cold Ones
jennathomp chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Keep going it is cool I absoulately love it
BerryEbilBunny chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Good job. Are you going to post here from now on?
als chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
i was enjoying the story
twidorkxx16 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
OH MY GOD, ARE YOU FILIPINO ? CAUSE YOU JUST SAID KUYA ! ! :
ChicaPerdita chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
OMG PLEASE START THE NEW STORY ASAP! DIDNT TANYA RECOGNIZE HER, WHY IS SHE PRETENDING NOT TO RECOGNIZE EDWARD I AM GOING TO GO INSANNNNNNE! please update soon, or let me know how long you think itll be before you start 3 thanks and keep up the awesome job!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Wow. I am really loving your story. It's well-written, brilliant, and unique. Individuality is not very common in FFN these days. I miss it. Keep going!
Lisa chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Okay I've read the story, and the general plot isn't terrible, but its not realistic... Its also confusing, mostly due to the many grammar errors! Not trying to be rude, but damn, do you not know how to write properly? Your grammar, punctuation, and spelling is screwed up! If your going to continue writing, I suggest yo fix this!
TwiHard01TeamEdward chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
omghhkp, i love it. nice "new" name for Bella. Update soon 3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Gosh you're a horrible writer.
agirlwithasaga chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
I liked it. Though you should check your grammar. :) keep up the good work!
TwiHard01TeamEdward chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
i loved it, update soon. Does Edward find Bella?
DarkLovingTurkeys1314 chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Write More Soon Please!
TwiHard01TeamEdward chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Thank you so much for the shout out. I loved this chapter, i hope bella can see edward again. Update soon :)
IvyMasonCullen chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
OMC That was Awesome :) Please Please Please Post the next chapter quickly! I wanna know what Embry is to Edward!I might go insane with curiosity (I think that's how you spell it) if you dont hurry! Xx
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Oh my god! Shut the fuck up! That is crazy! I TOTALLY knew it! I called the Quileutes working for Charlie! lol... I can't wait to see what happens next! Can you PLEASE send me a teaser? And can you also update? I'll do anything to help. I'll even Beta! haha