Reviews for Order of the Black Staff
The flag bearer of Elessedil chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
your taking way to much of your story from a dragonlance base.

And at the end one of the characters walk up and it seems like he knows everything about what happenned the night before.

If you have an explanation for anything ive said PM ( private message)me.
The flag bearer of Elessedil chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Your moving to fast, I know you can't wait to get going with the plot line, But you need to give your characters more personalaty than just what they look like, which speaking of what they look like don't just describe their clothes but their clothes should reflect who they are. But you can't depict who they are if they don't have a personality. So juust letting you know, I'm not trying to be mean just trying to make it a better story so bye.
The flag bearer of Elessedil chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Only have a few things to say, one i've only read the first chapter of "Word and the void" your prologue was way(can't emphasize how much.)to similar to the actual book.

And for another thing you need to add qoutation marks(sorry if I didn't spell qoutation right) which, I hope you know are "these" thats all I have to say so bye.

For now.(dramatic music)
Hazelcloud chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Uh oh! World War Three. That certainly adds alot of suspense to the story!
Hazelcloud chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You've written a good prologue, but I noticed that you used quite a bit of it almost verbatim from the Word and the Void trilogy. It's always best to write your chapters yourself. Still, the story sounds quite interesting.