Reviews for Hyakki Ryouran
Jian chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Please ! I can't wait the 3 chapter ! w
Emz-13 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
This story has potential

I can't wait until next update :)
Small Bombs chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Of course he's never watched Lucky Star, too many lolis. A breast sommelier like Battler watches Highschool of the dead and Queen's Blade.

I hope you post a new chapter soon :D
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I have to say that this is getting interesting. However, you still lack description in regards to setting. But other than that, everything's going pretty well. Everyone's in character and you have a very stable plot so far. Update soon!
ludenberg chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Exciting how exciting !

Next chapter : Cosplay. - -waits for update patiently-
HimekoHalko chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I'm starting to like this even more! Keep it ip with the amazing work!
HimekoHalko chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow! I simply love it, I feel bad for Battler though... I'm looking forward for more chapters. Please keep it up with the good work!
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
The twist is, that Beato is actually a whore playing detective.

Not that that's a bad twist, especially for Battler.

I suck at reviews, I can only ask for MOAR
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was a very funny start! I wonder if Battler was really signing a mere piece of paper...

As for constructive criticism, I don't have much. You kept everyone in character for the most part (I don't know about Amakusa, though, since I haven't seen/read EP4.), and it was very amusing to read about Battler getting messed around with. You also conveyed his thoughts well. However, there was a lack of setting description at certain parts. But that really didn't have much effect on just how funny and interesting this story is. Update soon!
RozErika chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Poor Battler XDD

This story was yet again the magnificent

I love this fanfic, hoping you would continue this!

P.S - Beato is tsun-tsun-tsundere XP
ludenberg chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love this! 3 I am very eager to read the next chapter of this cute story. :3

This fic will be wonderful, I guarantee. :)
bluecandles chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Happy to see another story from you. I thought the first chapter is pretty intriguing. Everyone is in character, BeaBato interaction is great, and Battler is appropriately both flustered and a little snarky around Beato, hahaha. Good job establishing the world, too; it seems like these characters are properly implanted in their lives, which don't seem like hasty constructs built for the fun of changing Umineko's setting. Now that you've written the base of the story, I look forward to seeing where things will go once the ball gets rolling. :] Keep it up!
James Ray Edwards chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hn, very nice. Please, by all means: PROCEED, onward. I'll save you the bore of an in-depth critique later, but if this turns out to be a full blown series, I don't mind. Just remember, you're not under any pressure to keep it going until ad nauseum. If you only wanna do 13 chapters, then by all means do only 13 chapters. I think most authors nowadays feel unnecessarily pressured to come up with the next shounen / shoujo epic, and honestly, there's only so much character development and brain twisting plots you can do before things go stale.

Having realistic goals, ain't a bad thing, y'know?

Sincerely,

J.
Red chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Yay! A new story from the great sute-hikahika :D This one was absolutely PAARFEEKUTOO :D I loved it alot. Poor Battler XD Looking forward to your next story again :3