Reviews for Truth & Consequences
Dimminished chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Very Nice. Jean and Toby had the perfect reaction. I love how understanding they are, and it's sad how hard it is for Sam and Dean to simply accept their forgiveness.

Don't worry about the delays in getting these chapters posted. They are well worth the wait.

See you next chapter.
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
that was brilliant! Those poor boys! I hope Toby can help them at least a little!

I just started working a couple days a week so it'll be a little longer before I can your book but rest assured, I will be buying it!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
You have gotta love Toby and Jean, taking in all the boys had to say about the apocalypse and not blaming them in the slightest, even though they have made mistakes. They are shrewd enough to know that the boys have been played by angels and demons alike. Did have to laugh at Jean wanting to have a few words with the Almighty!

Can understand why the boys are still not totally at ease, even after talking to Toby and Jean, perhaps this walk Toby is going to take them on whilst Jean cooks dinner will help relax them as they both need to loosen up a little!
annie200 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I am so thrilled to see this story. I just looked you up to PM you that I'd just read and loved Roadkill and to thank you again for telling me about the series. I was totally not expection a Spn fic and 2 original novels, which I'm now off to order from Amazon! Congratulations, and hope to see an update to this soon!
Dimminished chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Dean explaining to Jean and Toby what's happened since being pulled from hell... This ought to be good.

Great second chapter. I loved Jean's shocked surprise when she turned the corner and saw the Impala. A very realistic response.

I wasn't expecting Jean to slap Dean, but there must be something about him that invites that sort of reaction. lol

Looking forward to more of their reunion, so hurry back. :)
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
You are doing a great job writing the brothers. :)

I had to smile when Dean kept messing with the radio, could picture Sam hitting his hand.

The apprehension that Dean and Sam felt when they arrived at Toby and Jeans would definitely be true. Poor Dean getting slapped and than a hug, that sounds about right. I loved Jean's response to seeing the brothers and I believe she would have hugged Dean first since he was the one that was suppose to be dead, but than she would have demanded a hug from Sam too.

I liked the bit at the kitchen table as Dean and Sam waited to talk to the couple. Sam's observation of Dean, 'Only someone who knew him really well – a very short list that Sam came top of would have spotted the telltale signs of tension around his eyes and the way he kept clenching his jaw.' I also like how Dean noticed Sam's nervousness about the upcoming conversation as he remembered Bobby's reaction even if it was really a demon's response.

What a I believe is no matter how crazy Dean and Sam's story will sound, Toby and Jean can handle it.

Thanks for the wonderful update and thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Awesome second chapter. You could really feel the boys apprehension as they arrived at Toby and Jean's and not surprising with the news they have to tell them. Loved Jean's reaction when she first saw them, but poor Dean getting the slap as her emotions were all over the place! And the elderly couple took the news very well that Dean died and was pulled out of hell by an angel but not surprised Toby said they needed to start at the beginning. It may be a lot for Toby and Jean to take but and difficult for the boys to tell them but I have the feeling that they will not judge and listen to them with understanding as they really are a remarkable couple.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
that was awesome! Poor Dean...Jean must have some real power to her swing! :D
sergeantmicky chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Oh, this is going to be interesting! :D This chapter was all kinds of awesome - I feel bad for the boys, how nervous they are! I think we've all been there in one way or another. I laughed so much at Dean's line on if Toby got "handy with the slapping". Poor boy, he really is always the one to get hit! *laughs* Looking forward to more, Michaela! :D
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
What a lovely surprise it was when the e-mail alert popped in for your story. I'm so glad you hopped back in the Impala for another ride.

I love these little brotherly moments - bits of introspection and getting inside their heads as they actually talk. Yes, talk. These are all too rare on screen.

And yet, Sam and Dean are completely in character. I got a wonderful mental image of the two of them in the car - grouchy, just-woke-up Dean and stressing Sam - as this scene played out. Great job.

You've definitely piqued my interest.

And congratulations on the publication of your upcoming novel. I'd love to know the name.

Cheers, Sculls
Sage of Spirit1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm sure the smile that was on my face when I opened my inbox and saw a new story from you made me look like a complete goofball. I'm so glad the boys are going to visit Jean and Toby again and am anxious to see their reaction to everything that's happened with the guys.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
What a wonderful surprise! When I saw your name in my in-box listing a new story and than your kind words in the AN's note... I think I'm speechless. Thank you!

I'm so excited that you/and the Winchesters are going to visit Toby and Jean again. I have wanted them to know that the brothers are together again. Even though I would have liked them to visit sooner, I can't really picture a good reunion last season, especially with a demon tagging along and the brothers having some issues to work through.

I think this was a great opening chapter. You have not lost your touch in writing Dean and Sam, I could definitely picture them during this conversation.

Dean and Sam's explanations on why they haven't kept in touch with Toby and Jean make sense. When Sam was explaining how he felt after Dean's death, 'He was deliberately avoiding thinking anymore about what it had been like for him after Dean's death, purely because even after all this time it was still enough to make it feel as though someone had shoved a hot poker in his gut.' - exactly how I felt at the ending of season three and anytime I think of that episode.

Well now that Dean has had his food and caffeine fix, plus I can tell Sam really does want to check on the couple again especially since the brothers are in the area, I'm ready too for the visit.

Thank you for sharing another "Supernatural" story with us and I'm so excited that your second book will be published soon. :)

So until the next chapter, take care.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OH MY GOSH! I just finished re-reading the other fics with Jean and Toby and was just wondering what it would take to get you to write another! I'm so freakin excited now! This was great and I can't wait for you to update again soon!

(just saw about your book! If I ever get back to work and start making money again I'll buy them both! (when the 2nd comes out of course!))
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Michaela, I cannot tell you how excited I was to read this story when I got the alert in my inbox. :D It has been far too long! I will confess to reading each line more than once, and dragging it out a little, because I still do love the way you write the boys SO much I wanted to savor it. I'm so happy it's going to be longer than one chapter, and I'm thrilled to see Jean and Toby back again. Thank you so much for deciding to write another story! I don't think it took you any time at all to get back into the swing of writing the Winchesters by the way - I think it just comes naturally to you!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I read this, then went and read your Toby and Jean stories to see where it all began. I like them very much. It's nice to have the brothers relate to caring non-supernatural folks for a change. They rather remind me of the Sweed family from reading's "Strangers and Angels", another story where exhausted Winchesters are accepted into a family when they are snowbound at their motel. The boys really need some comforting words right now, and a good hug from jean!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »