Reviews for Truth & Consequences
Kristi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
:)Aw, It's good to see you back here again!

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy your Jean and Toby fics, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the four of them back together again.

It took me by surprise when fully realizing just how long it's been since Sam and Dean last visited the elderly couple. I guess I can sorta understand why they're so apprehensive about dropping by unannounced.

Can't wait to see how Jean and Toby react when seeing them again, so I hope you get the chance to post the next chapter REALLY soon... no pressure though. ;)

CU next chapter.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Nice to see you back. I've enjoyed your characters in the past and look forward to the story you've decided to write for us. Thanks
Brenny chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
wow well it's been awhile and although I remember Jean&Toby I think I'll read those stories again, just so things don't get mixed up in my head *g*

happy that you picked up the pen again *g* chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Can't tell you how happy I was to receive an alert for this story in my inbox! Just love Toby and Jean and am so glad that you have decided to write another fic with the boys visiting them.

Not surprised both boys are slightly nervous about visiting the old couple again, especially Sammy as he didn't answer their call a month after Dean's death but there is no way they can just be in the area and not call on them. And with the Apocalypse looming over both their heads the normality of seeing them is something they both need. As usual you have them both totally in character and believable.

And glad you are enjoying Season 5 more than the latter half of Season 4.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3