Reviews for Truth & Consequences
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
What a wonderful surprise! When I saw your name in my in-box listing a new story and than your kind words in the AN's note... I think I'm speechless. Thank you!

I'm so excited that you/and the Winchesters are going to visit Toby and Jean again. I have wanted them to know that the brothers are together again. Even though I would have liked them to visit sooner, I can't really picture a good reunion last season, especially with a demon tagging along and the brothers having some issues to work through.

I think this was a great opening chapter. You have not lost your touch in writing Dean and Sam, I could definitely picture them during this conversation.

Dean and Sam's explanations on why they haven't kept in touch with Toby and Jean make sense. When Sam was explaining how he felt after Dean's death, 'He was deliberately avoiding thinking anymore about what it had been like for him after Dean's death, purely because even after all this time it was still enough to make it feel as though someone had shoved a hot poker in his gut.' - exactly how I felt at the ending of season three and anytime I think of that episode.

Well now that Dean has had his food and caffeine fix, plus I can tell Sam really does want to check on the couple again especially since the brothers are in the area, I'm ready too for the visit.

Thank you for sharing another "Supernatural" story with us and I'm so excited that your second book will be published soon. :)

So until the next chapter, take care.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OH MY GOSH! I just finished re-reading the other fics with Jean and Toby and was just wondering what it would take to get you to write another! I'm so freakin excited now! This was great and I can't wait for you to update again soon!

(just saw about your book! If I ever get back to work and start making money again I'll buy them both! (when the 2nd comes out of course!))
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Michaela, I cannot tell you how excited I was to read this story when I got the alert in my inbox. :D It has been far too long! I will confess to reading each line more than once, and dragging it out a little, because I still do love the way you write the boys SO much I wanted to savor it. I'm so happy it's going to be longer than one chapter, and I'm thrilled to see Jean and Toby back again. Thank you so much for deciding to write another story! I don't think it took you any time at all to get back into the swing of writing the Winchesters by the way - I think it just comes naturally to you!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I read this, then went and read your Toby and Jean stories to see where it all began. I like them very much. It's nice to have the brothers relate to caring non-supernatural folks for a change. They rather remind me of the Sweed family from reading's "Strangers and Angels", another story where exhausted Winchesters are accepted into a family when they are snowbound at their motel. The boys really need some comforting words right now, and a good hug from jean!
Kristi chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
:)Aw, It's good to see you back here again!

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy your Jean and Toby fics, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the four of them back together again.

It took me by surprise when fully realizing just how long it's been since Sam and Dean last visited the elderly couple. I guess I can sorta understand why they're so apprehensive about dropping by unannounced.

Can't wait to see how Jean and Toby react when seeing them again, so I hope you get the chance to post the next chapter REALLY soon... no pressure though. ;)

CU next chapter.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Nice to see you back. I've enjoyed your characters in the past and look forward to the story you've decided to write for us. Thanks
Brenny chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
wow well it's been awhile and although I remember Jean&Toby I think I'll read those stories again, just so things don't get mixed up in my head *g*

happy that you picked up the pen again *g* chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Can't tell you how happy I was to receive an alert for this story in my inbox! Just love Toby and Jean and am so glad that you have decided to write another fic with the boys visiting them.

Not surprised both boys are slightly nervous about visiting the old couple again, especially Sammy as he didn't answer their call a month after Dean's death but there is no way they can just be in the area and not call on them. And with the Apocalypse looming over both their heads the normality of seeing them is something they both need. As usual you have them both totally in character and believable.

And glad you are enjoying Season 5 more than the latter half of Season 4.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3