Reviews for Got Your Back
7kstar chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Since I read it again, I figured I better review. I enjoyed how you had Jim so upset and then let us all in on the joke. There are so few sentinel and mag 7 crossovers that I know of. I really would enjoy more.

As a writer, my problem is endings. I get the beginning and middle done, but oops the ending seems to escape me. Now I seem to just start the story on my computer and not post, so I can relate to having lots of ideas and not having time to get it done.

Hoping you will find time to add to this verse.
Kathleen
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
A great idea for a crossover, I liked it very much. Of course Maude would have made a move at Jim's father.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
g Just found this xo. Love your premise. I can see Maude roping in William Ellison. Would love to see more. Thanks for sharing.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh wow, that's a tie-in I should have seen coming. I LOVED it and like so many others, I too would like to see a continuation of this series.

Um, AK-47s aren't illegal, last I heard. Making them fully automatic might be, but the guns themselves are legal. *shrugs*
TerriTrek chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Thank you for this gem of a story. I really do hope you go on with it. I love crossovers of Mag 7 (my #1 fandom now) with The Sentinel. So many delightful men to play with! I am appreciative that you got the 'voices' of the characters (all of them) right. Poor William Ellison, one of the legion of Maude's victims... sort of. Thank you for taking the time to share your talent.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Well I hope you get around it, because that was a nice snippet from two of my favorite shows :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This one was really good! I would enjoy a longer version of it as well!
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OOO I have to agree, this definitly has potential as a much longer story.
Teri chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
When you had Jim call Ezra "Fitzgerald", I thought you had the eye color wrong and it was going to turn into a crossover between Sentinel, Mag7, and Without a Trace (VinMartin Fizgerald).
Still I love the concept of Ezra and Jim being family and I do hope you decide to write a longer story based on this idea. Even if you don't thanks for this quick story.
Redstarred191 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Actually, it's Brian Rafe; Rafe is his last name.

I like this story; your way of connecting the two shows is one I haven't seen before. Usually authors cross on Blair's and Josiah's anthropology, Jim's and Vin's ranger backgrounds, or the whole police/ATF investigation overlap- but then you probably know that. Still, I give this one points for original concept; good job.
quido chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hi,

Just a quick note, the only other name I've seen associated with Rafe is Brian. Rafe is his last name. This was a fun bite.

thanks
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I really liked this story. I could see Maude going after Jim's dad and Jim and Ezra being friends even afterwards. Very nicely done. :)
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Good story. I read some background on this somewhere when I first discovered fanfic and M7. Very interesting even though what little I know of Sentinel is from ff crossovers. Thank you for sharing.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hee! Terrific crossover and great way to get Ezra into the Ellison family. I can so see William as one of Maude's former husbands. Love how well Jim came to the rescue and gave Ezra some great cover. I can see the affection between them and of course Ezra would completely understand about the need for discretion. It would be lovely to get more of this if and when you can; it's a great story by itself and the two fandoms go together so well. Thank you so much for sharing this! Very nice idea and well developed description of just what Ezra has to go thru when he's undercover.
mystdogs chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Oh I do hope you decide to carry on with this when you have some free time:)