Reviews for What a Drag
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
grande!

you are a master
Brother Bandit chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
"Make the deposit while male and than Akane could use a turkey baster to impregnate your female self"

LMFAO! did you Have to write that?
I am whatever you say I am chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Well, I would definitely have to say I can enjoy. You could perhaps use some refining in the technique and grammar, but who doesn't? The story itself was very interesting indeed, with the likableness of Mousse whom you don't often get to see as much of in the anime/manga. You see him, but like Kasumi, his character can seem two or even one-dimensional, but the depth you write him in, well, it shows that he is your favorite character. I've read a few other things of your work, and while one may say it seems like just twists on a theme of mousse being paired with Ranma, etc. and there's quite a bit of pregnancy of one character or another involved, I guess something may be said for consistency. I've enjoyed your writing and your ideas, even if I may not completely agree with their existence. I can see Ranma from the manga/anime dressing up and doing drag, like the time she looked into that cursed mirror, but I don't see him doing it as a career, practically, and dragging mouse along with him. I don't see Ranko, even like in the anime how Ranma hit his head, actually clinging to mousse that much. Stuff liek that. I can see where it comes from,b ut may not agree with ti. I still enjoy your work, though.
Pryde Kitty chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Another great chapter! Although I have to say, I have yet to find a woman who enjoys the company of a Transgender "girl" like myself. Despite being in the SF bay area, or at least ones who aren't already taken .;
n1ght3lf chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
I enjoyed the story a lot; just one little bit on technique, though.

The "non-lemon" scene was handled really clumsily. A normal scene break would have been a lot more effective at that point. Consider the following bits, basically your story changed slightly.

"But Akane..." Ranma began to protest, then stopped when he saw the condom package in her hand.

Warm arms surrounded Akane as they basked in the afterglow.

There's no doubt - at all - what they just did. But, unlike with what's in your story, there is no explicit lemon, nor is there some clumsy lemon alert that jars the reader from the story.

A reader wants to immerse him or herself into the story, and they don't want to come up until the chapter is done. By having the "lemon censor" in there, you break the fourth wall, and basically force the reader out of the story for a bit.

Anyway, again, I loved the story, thought it was hilarious, and look forward to more from you.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Aw, that was cute! I loved how accepting Akane and Shampoo turned out to be.
adakun13 chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Great story, though I'm not sure how Ranma qualifies as a drag queen when she's biologically a girl.
GirlLoki chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Good ending, if a bit quick...
David chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Very interesting but way to short you could have had a couple of chapters with Mousse at a club doing a routine, showing Akane's initial reaction (anger)at finding out and then her acceptance but other wise I enjoyed it. Good job
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Ahh, happy ending to all and to all a good night.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Turning up the heat with this chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
It's always the quite ones eh?
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
This is a view of Tofu I've not seen before. It actually makes a bit of sense.
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I was hesitant at first bout this, too many poeple gven in to the temptation of pair ranma and just one more suitor. but this is good and i haveenjoyed it alot. I am just wondering if Xian-pu is going to change now, now that she has heard the un-edited version of how ranma and mousse feel about her. i mean lets face it in the manga and the anime she was quite the bitch to him and still had the tender side as well... which usally dissolved in to being the bitch again. but im babbeling.

Again really liking the story, MORE MORE MORE

p.s. dr. tofu? REALLY?
Pryde Kitty chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
You made for a rather interesting and unique storyline. What with Ranma performing in drag shows, and convincing Mousse to do it with him. I'd say one of the other big chances, is just how harsh Konatsu is. Not to mention how you have him use a deep voice. Konatsu has always been shown to be uber feminine, but not in a gaudy way like a Drag Queen. Still though it IS an amusing story, that I can't wait to read the next chapter of!