Reviews for Lingering Out Of Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Well done!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey! I just found this! Woo Hoo! Wish you'd add another chapter! Hint! Hint! Loved it.
Helluo Librorum chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Okay ... would SERIOUSLY like a sequel to this one. Like ... a lot. I can't explain why I'm such a sucker for Michael whumps or whumps in general for that matter, but this piece already has a special place in my heart. Nice!

~~*HelluoLibrorum
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i loved it as i LOVE all BN Fic's
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
A couple typos ("loosing" should be "losing" and there is also a sentence that doesn't quite make sense to me) but overall it's a good story.
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I like the voice in your sweet, mothering Maddie. I noticed one typo, do you want to know about it?
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I wasn't planning on reviewing, but I couldn't help but click the Review button when I had finished reading. The evil green button-it Made me click it. Devious little Review button...

I like how Strickler managed to shoot Michael, causing Michael to stay there bleeding and wondering what was happening with Fiona. It's brilliant as an AU, and I found that you did a great job writing it in a very Michael-POV fashion. You had him characterized very well, along with Sam and Maddie.

Basically, great job on this one-shot, I enjoyed it-and rarely do I enjoy Burn Notice AUs, so that's saying something. As always, keep writing.

-Vendetta
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great story I loved it.
Burning4BurnNotice chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Cool. Would like to see it continued.