Reviews for My Future King's Squire
Elements1999 chapter 24 . 8/31
Awesome chapter. I LOVE IT! Though it IS a tad bit depressing towards the end. It got better though.
Berry Doyle chapter 24 . 8/28
The fight was really vivid, and seeing it from the two points of view was really interesting, since the moods were pretty different.

Keep up the good work!
This fan fiction is my life...

The writing is on point however, some points felt hard to read. This isn't typically an issue however it was there. I felt tis chapter was needed in the who grand scheme of things. The ending was very unsatisfying and it didn't feel like a cliff hanger.

Update soon?
Ominous07 chapter 24 . 8/25
Wow, it's been a long time since you updated this story but it was definitely worth it. This chapter was really good. I really liked their comfort scene after the fight and how you snuck Genai in there.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 24 . 8/23
Thank you for updating. I’m glad Kouji is still going out with Takuya. I loved reading this whole chapter. I love the long chapter you wrote. It’s a shame there's not many fanfiction stories with bottom Kouji. I wish there were lots more. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
skywright chapter 24 . 8/23
I'm always willing to wait since a good story is worth it. I loved everything you did for this chapter. You did great at showing a more realistic view of battle and didn't pull punches on how horrifying it could be to see such bloodshed, even at a distance. Thank you for another good chapter for a great story!
Chappie13 chapter 23 . 4/7
This story is really good that you made. I also read the other version from Universal Laughter. I love your writing skills, describing everything in great details. I hope you are able to continue to write more for this story. You also inspired me to read the first book of The Song of the Lioness. I hope you have time to continue My Future King Squire.
FFVIIGirlX chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
I really, really, really am enjoying this story! Also, I've read both the Tamora Pierce books and the Mages and Knights story that inspired and am a fan of both! If I got the title wrong, I'm really sorry! I was relying on memory for that. I love the flow of the story and the way you did the characters. I was laughing so hard at the amusing scenes or as I like to put it, when true great friends do crazy fun stuff together for the others. I especially loved the scene where Kouichi "locked" Takuya and Kouji in the broom closet from start to finish. At the end, I think I would've nearly fell off my chair laughing if I hadn't been trying to keep it quiet since it was the middle of the night. I have to say though this story to me is kinda tied in my opinion, with the Mages and Knights one. That one was really well put together and so is yours, but I guess since I read the other one first, it's hard to compare them against each other. On a other completely different note, if you need help on coming with ways to make Izumi suffer at some point I wouldn't mind helping coming up with ideas, if you'd like? Also, will Kouichi also be getting a pairing along with Sora? I'm mostly, of course, curious to seeing who will Kouichi end up with.
Elements1999 chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
hikora chapter 23 . 7/4/2015
You finally updated! I'm so happy. Though I hope there won't be a problem between Takuya and Kouji. They have it hard enough with status problems already. Hopefully Takuya would get used to being the dominant one in their relationship. I can't wait for the next update!
Berry Doyle chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
I'm glad things are going better for you! Writing is important, but your life and personal health trumps that any day.

I think you handled the introductions quite smoothly, over all. Doing everything in chronological order can get a little stale, so this was nice. It felt very natural.

The people of Takuya's hometown seem like they will be fun characters, especially with Haroki being quite aware of the various relationships going on.
Yuki no yami chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Nice to know your doing good!
I fell in love with this story a while ago, but then sorta forgot about it. Imagine my suprised when I got the update notification, eh?
Still, good work on the chapter!
Corey N. Danian chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
This is fantastic! Can't believe I didn't find this until yesterday!

Can't wait for the next update :)
Ominous07 chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
I'm so glad to see an update for this story. I love this story and the last chapter was good. I can't wait for the next update.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
Thank you for updating the story. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you got some inspiration to start writing again. I'm glad Takuya was able to get everyone to safety. It's nice how Kouji was able to convince Takuya that it wasn't his fault that he and his family is poor and that it isn't his fault where they all live. Kouji's right. Takuya shouldn't blame himself for what happened. Aw, Takuya and Kouji are so sweet, cute, and adorable together.

I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!