Reviews for Research, Dinner, A Bet and Two Kisses
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lmao! Brilliant story. Hilarious. Nearly had me rolling on the floor.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I know I've read this before because it's on my favs, lol, but I can't for the life of me remember why I didn't review.

It was WONDERFUL! A very interesting read. Great job.

-anon goddess ;)
bigtreydawg chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is my third time reading this story, and I'm a bastard for not telling you how much I love it. Ta
Sydella Shields chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Quite amusing. I'd never thought of it before but the pairing of Monet and Hank makes quite a lot of sense. I really liked that you had Jubilee use the word "bub" that made me laugh.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Oh my god that is so the best fic that i have read in a long long time, as i sy to any one who will listen Hank is such an underused and rated character and it is always a treat to find a fic with him in espiecially one with *shock, horror* romance in! I beg of you write a sequel or something...please you would make my day, if not maybe anouther hank fic? Please *cheesy grin* ok i promise not to beg if you dO! I love this as i say it is uite possibly the sweetest fic i have ever read! You go! Kudos!

Ellie
Storm13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
OH MY GOD I LOPVew this its sooooo cute
Chaser Spinnet chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Awesome story! My friend told me about this and I just had to read it! It was amazing! I know precious little about GenX but you conveyed the characters in such a way, that I wouldn't need to! (That was a compliment!)
dethorats chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
good, funny, very plausible Monet/Beast conversation
Jinx chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
That was a very very cool story. Are you going to write a sequel or something? Please!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
That was great! I love Beast, he doesn't have enough romantic stories about him. Overall I liked the story a lot, great job.
rilo chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
*LMAO* I love it!
Raevyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2000
That was totally cute! I never thought of Monet and Hank being a couple, but I think it suits them. That was sneaky with the Angelo and Jubilee thing too. Wasn't really expecting that. When's your next piece coming out?
Parodys chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
*Giggle* Beast and M..can you imagine the kids? Great story.
Jeanne M chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
YEAH! *claps* Bravo! I like. And the scary part, is I could see that happening... ~Jeanne M.
The Bud chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
I love blue fur. I just died my hair blue... or half anyways. Yer ol' pal, The Bud.