Reviews for Strangers
DinieLuvYunho chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Awww they are the most weirdest couple ever but i love them nonetheless hehe.. ;') Great story dear, i really miss this dork couple...
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
cute
TheEyesOfIris chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This is so sweet! I like it! xD
Blu3 FaY chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
There was a moment where I believed that you will never resolve their problems and they weregoing to finish bad o_o haha. But it was a lovely ending x3

Such cute work!
Blu3 FaY chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So sad! Poor Wolfram! It's as if I can feel howhe feels it (

Thanks for sharing!
Aliko Kinav chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
THE STORY IS SOOOOOO CUTE!
Jiraena chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Tha end was all CUTE *_* I liked it
SNHD chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Oh my God. I actually thought that this was a one-shot, and I went and looked at your profile to see if there's a sequel or what. I was toootally disappointed when I found none. Then, I had the brilliant idea of going back and checking out the reviews of this story. I was confused as to why the reviews were positive, when the first chapter made me teary-eyed, but then I finally noticed that there was a second chapter! Thank goodness for that :))

I really, really love you story. It may be short, but the emotions were there. As I've said, it almost made me cry :( Then smile at the ending. That was soooo sweet!

Oh, and it's also hard to find decent writers here in KKM FanFics. So glad I found this one. Thanks! Great story! :D
thunderqueenlyn chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
i love it.. it's so cute..
taiShafie chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
i love this...
lucifer chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
this was really sweet.
Grazi-chan chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Very cute, simply adorable
a1y-puff chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
D'aww, that was so...love. The conflicts between them were quite realistic and it was heartbreaking at the 1st chapter. Then in the 2nd chapter Yuuri finally back being Wolfram's wimp and it was just aww! Gotta love Conrad here too :D

Anyway, it was a nice read for me since I've been craving for some Yuuram so thanks for the read :)
Knight of Caeli chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Aww . . . that was nice!
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Wow I'm glad that you updated this and it became a TWOshot!

And it's really cute!