Reviews for Sneaky Snake
Madhu.mb chapter 6 . 3h
continue pretty please
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 6/13
OMG have you lost interest in this story - YOU MUST WRITE MORE

If you need a beta - contact me, I would be delighted and honored.

Must know more... Must know more...
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 6/13
I really liked the drinking game. I haven't read this chapter yet, but again, I like this. I like Hermione and Neville being true. Ron and Ginny can kiss Harry's butt.
mackiechandler chapter 5 . 6/13
I am really enjoying this story. I want to note that just because Harry wasn't beaten at first, doesn't mean he wasn't abused. To be ignored and ill-fed and forced to work when like a slave is abuse.

I love stories where Harry becomes a Slytherin. This is looking interesting and I loved Malfoy's conversation about what the portrait of Salazar said. Snort!
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 1 . 4/19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I've read all of your story, well what you have so far, and it's really good!
The Farmer chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey, great start! I am interested to keep reading. If you are curious as to whom the "unknown" quote came from, it was Rudyard Kipling.
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 2/16
Wow
NatalyaShae chapter 7 . 2/10
I really like the concept of this, its brilliant. Can't wait till you update. Soon?
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
I really, really love this story! I can't wait to read more!
Tayledras Starsong chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Just re-reading this story. Wanted to leave a comment even though the story not been updated in ages.

Excerpt:

[Harry looked at him oddly before leaving the room. He still wondered if he should tell Snape about their familial relation or not. How would the other man react?]

Yes. What WOULD Snape's reaction be to finding out that the luv o' his life is actually his sister. Yeeeess, HALF-sis, but they still share blood (same father, different mothers). That would also make Harry kinda-sorta his nephew...and come to think of it, the now long departed James Potter to be some kind of brother-in-law.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
This is a good read, your doing a really good job on it. Keep up with the good work and I hope you continue and update soon! 3
PJoHoOFan chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
No! How could you do this to me?! It's been five years since you last updated this fantastic story! This is too amazing to not update {though I'm not holding my breath}!
someoneudk chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
UPDATE!PLEASE!
Little Miss Novella chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Such a wonderful story!
CaitiKat chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Fair is foul and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air -the three witches, macbeth