Reviews for Sneaky Snake
Tayledras Starsong chapter 7 . 7/6
Just re-reading this story. Wanted to leave a comment even though the story not been updated in ages.

Excerpt:

[Harry looked at him oddly before leaving the room. He still wondered if he should tell Snape about their familial relation or not. How would the other man react?]

Yes. What WOULD Snape's reaction be to finding out that the luv o' his life is actually his sister. Yeeeess, HALF-sis, but they still share blood (same father, different mothers). That would also make Harry kinda-sorta his nephew...and come to think of it, the now long departed James Potter to be some kind of brother-in-law.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 7 . 6/17
This is a good read, your doing a really good job on it. Keep up with the good work and I hope you continue and update soon! 3
PJoHoOFan chapter 7 . 5/5
No! How could you do this to me?! It's been five years since you last updated this fantastic story! This is too amazing to not update {though I'm not holding my breath}!
someoneudk chapter 7 . 4/28
UPDATE!PLEASE!
Little Miss Novella chapter 7 . 4/22
Such a wonderful story!
CaitiKat chapter 6 . 4/12
Fair is foul and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air -the three witches, macbeth
Me chapter 7 . 3/2
Are you going to write more. Please do its soon good
nilamalin chapter 7 . 2/19
I really like this story and reallyreallyreally hope that is isn't abandoned completely even if it's been almost five years since the last update...
nilamalin chapter 6 . 2/19
Merlin Emrys is also one version, but unless I'm mistaken they mean the same thing - immortal - just on different languages, I think it's Latin and Welsh
NatNicole chapter 7 . 1/20
This fic is bloody AWESOME!
McG never do anything about either, nor when Harry try to tell her about Umbridge, nor help him with the name-calling in his own House when the Tournent. how this is a good teacher guarding a 'special' kid?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Good start and I enjoyed the foul is fair and fair is foul quote. Hamlet, right?
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I just saw that you haven't updated this in years. I do hope you come back to it. It was an interesting story so far.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Impresionante!

Y se que probablemente ya no actualizar nunca, pero igual me encanto, y no estarĂ­a molesta por leer acerca de esta profesora italiana

en fin

gran historia
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I think you need to find a poet or someone experienced in verse because that prophecy was just...yeah. it was cringe-worthy.