Reviews for Sneaky Snake
PJoHoOFan chapter 7 . 5/5
No! How could you do this to me?! It's been five years since you last updated this fantastic story! This is too amazing to not update {though I'm not holding my breath}!
someoneudk chapter 7 . 4/28
UPDATE!PLEASE!
Little Miss Novella chapter 7 . 4/22
Such a wonderful story!
CaitiKat chapter 6 . 4/12
Fair is foul and foul is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air -the three witches, macbeth
Me chapter 7 . 3/2
Are you going to write more. Please do its soon good
nilamalin chapter 7 . 2/19
I really like this story and reallyreallyreally hope that is isn't abandoned completely even if it's been almost five years since the last update...
nilamalin chapter 6 . 2/19
Merlin Emrys is also one version, but unless I'm mistaken they mean the same thing - immortal - just on different languages, I think it's Latin and Welsh
NatNicole chapter 7 . 1/20
This fic is bloody AWESOME!
McG never do anything about either, nor when Harry try to tell her about Umbridge, nor help him with the name-calling in his own House when the Tournent. how this is a good teacher guarding a 'special' kid?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Good start and I enjoyed the foul is fair and fair is foul quote. Hamlet, right?
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I just saw that you haven't updated this in years. I do hope you come back to it. It was an interesting story so far.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Impresionante!

Y se que probablemente ya no actualizar nunca, pero igual me encanto, y no estarĂ­a molesta por leer acerca de esta profesora italiana

en fin

gran historia
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I think you need to find a poet or someone experienced in verse because that prophecy was just...yeah. it was cringe-worthy.
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
This...I've always loved the idea of the re-sorting after a certain period of time but the way that Snape is acting is somewhat out of character. Even if he were to find out that Harry was abused and I'm pretty sure that in canon he did know that, it's likely he would have found it difficult after so many years hating the father and passing that association to the son, to so easily and civily treat the son of his enemy so kindly. I think the most you could get from him would be a distant guardian kind of role with field work as necessary. In fact, he might come down even harder on Harry for having such a similar childhood background to him.
BlueWater5 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014