Reviews for Lost
vballr217 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh My God...I was crying of laughter while I was reading! This was so damn hilarious! Oh My God you are an amazing writer! I love how you write Lily, and Ginny and Harry as parents is awesome! You actually write them as parents and not just bland and always nice all the time like a lot of authors do! Lily is so innocent and just so freakin' cute! Please Please write more Next Gen stories! You have a gift!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Falls over laughing hysterically. Wonderful little one-shot!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh, this was priceless! Your Lily was so adorable and so precious and I lovelovelove how the misunderstandings with the police officers just kept mounting. It was hilarious and so well-written - they were all absolutely, perfectly in character.

And the ending - oh, my gosh, that was just too funny for words.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was hilarious. I loved how Lily got taken to the Muggle Police Station and everything she said got misunderstood! It was all so fresh and funny and original!
Artemis XIII chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Can't say I have understood everything, but what I have understood I find very funny. I love the idea of policemen thinking Lily's parents are abusing... and it seems Ginny has a lot to explain.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It's creative and funny! I liked it very much. All the lack of understanding because she's a witch and to think that Harry could be a bad father was hilarious. Lily was awesome!

Also I'm wondering how the policemen have reacted. Harry and the aurors have a lot of work to do!

Anyway, I loved it!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Really, really funny. Your Lily is just precious - and I loved the confusion and the protective services and omg "Jay-Jay". Poor kid. How they were able to get her out of there I'll never know, but I'm assuming it had something to do with her mother's "stick". Great stuff!