Reviews for An Act of Gratitude
leeroc101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I enjoyed this. Short, but not too short with everything created and resolved (a lot of people seem to have trouble with this in Haruhi) I'm a huge Nagato fan and am very critical of how people write her and i think you did great Hope you do write another.
Vizard155 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
only 5 reviews? well i guiess this makes six :) i'd be nice to have a second chapter because yukixkyon is my fav pairing and i'm sad that it won't actually be cannon. im currently in the process of reading every yukixkyon fanfic on this site and many of the authors say it's difficult to write for yuki. however, you seem to have done a fine job. i hope you decide to continue
luchtkasteel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
hi there!

nice story you had here. I love your narration. I mean, Kyon's. It really feels like him.

good job!
dragonbladeclock chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love Yuki, and KyonxYuki is my favorite pairing in this series so this story is very appealing to me. You're recreated of Kyon's narration is pretty well done, and the little bit of fluff at the end was nice. Also this story really makes me think Haruhi is a bitch XD...Anways, I really like this so far, and I'd be looking forward to a second chapter.
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Good job on this! I'd really like it if this story continued. It's so hard to find a good Yuki x Kyon fanfic. By the way have you seen the movie? If not are you planning to watch it? Ahhh...so many Yuki x Kyon moments. Anyway seriously great job I'lll look forward to an update.
Silenius chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
A very good start. I certainly hope you'll indulge me when I say I am very interested in what happens next and it would be terrible to be left in the dark.

Thank you for writing this, and keep up the good work. Hope there is an update soon!

-Silenius-
Sudden Enigma chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Interesting. I'm a fan of Kyon x Yuki fics, so I read pretty much all of them. This isn't bad at all. Doesn't have quite the same feel as Some Day in the Rain, but close. Yuki actually asking if Kyon was okay is out of character under most conditions, but I think you did it well. Your Kyon style narration is fairly good, and you have a good basis for a longer story here, if you have somewhere to take it. It seems that this could go quite a while, as that didn't really feel like an ending. AS far as grammar and spelling, I don't pay much mind. I think an apostrophe was missing somewhere, but a mistake here and there isn't anything to worry about. We all do it.

Keep it up, you're good at writing.