Reviews for A Study in Scarlet
Great story!
BelladonasMom chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
This was a heck of a good story! Loved how the characters were portrayed. Loved all of the innuendo from Dean. The one-liners were hysterical! Great work! Genuinely scary too!
MartyMc49 chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
WOW. What a wild ride this was! I love your story - which paired my favorite teams of people... oh so well. I've been looking for Mentalist stories that are new to me and - Behold. Not only Patrick, Teresa and team; but Sam and Dean with Castiel along to keep them company. I loved it all - you truly had me with the chupacabra. Patrick's father showing up was an utter surprise. And then Cho saving the day was the total clincher. Couldn't ask for a better story! Thank you so much. Marty McGregor. An Alaskan fan
Princess Aquilia chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I enjoyed this story! So many twists!
How sweet of Cas to show Patrick his wife and child at the end! :))
Dean and Lisbon's interactions were so cute and funny (and do were the bets!)
Thank you for sharing! :))
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Jane's observation of the brothers and their reactions were fun to read!

Wonder what or who Jane saw...perhaps the ghosts of his daughter and wife?

Great opening chapter! :)
Hecatia10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I was a little sceptical about a Mentalist/Supernatural crossover - I admit it - but so far this just too good! Great work!
reader50 chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
I love that Cho saved the day.
reader50 chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
This chapter should have made me cry or at least feel sympathetic toward Jane, instead, all I could think was: Why is he apologizing? What did he do?
reader50 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
It would have been nice to know why Dean decided that the victim was being haunted, especially since they had traveled a long way to help him.
reader50 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
If Lisbon and Rigsby had some reason to jump away from each other, it should have been when Jane first came in the door, not after he sat on the couch. Plus, it would make more sense if you had mentioned that they were standing close together when Jane came in. And if Lisbon and Rigsby were standing close together, why hadn't she already told Rigsby about their new assignment?
When Lisbon pulled Dean up, where was he sitting? on the ground? in a police car?
Jane said Sam and Dean had genetic similarities-they look nothing alike aside from both having hazel eyes and even then Dean's are more green.
I don't like that Sam gave away his name so fast or that he and Dean were "awestruck", surprised would have been better.
sxmmy chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Really enjoying this!
Prolixius5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
1000% fan of Mentalist and newcomer to the world of SPN... I'm starting to read your story and I must say that the first chapter is very intriguing.
I'll try to read one a day - between my regular work - and I'll come with more reviews.
This first contact made me addicted already.
Miki chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Hey, just stumbled upon your story here - I really loved it! Supernatural and the mentalist.. who would have thought it could be so great! Loved it!
goanago chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
wow! this was awesome!
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
Really good story :) I didn't even know that his wife and daughter died like that on the mentalist (it's a bit too scary for me - yeah I know Supernataural should scare me more, but it really hasn't ever since like season 3 - maybe because of the way the people die is like realer than SPN ... Idk) anyways that was really interesting definetly a good read. :) Though I must say all the comforting Dean was doing was a tad bit out of character. I can't really see Dean comforting anyone besides Sam like that. Maybe a sime it'll be alright, or a stop acting like a bitch Lol, but definetly not the shushing. Other than that it was great :)