Reviews for Naruto the Marine: story discontinued
toeaa chapter 4 . 7/30
nArutos Devil Fruit what is it now ? only Clone would be Disgusting and weaaaak !
animecutylover chapter 6 . 7/15
Uh oh.

I wonder if they're in trouble.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 7/15

All this confusion.

It's gonna bite them later.

animecutylover chapter 4 . 7/15
Lol.

Naruto is quite devious too, it seems.

animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/15
Lol.

Poor Jiraiya. He's been kept out of the loop.

animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/15
Lol.

Anko never changes, it seems.

animecutylover chapter 1 . 7/15
Lol.

Sarutobi sure is devious.

XD

What exactly are Naruto's powers? Ninja abilities? Kage Bunshin?
Guytoradragon chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Please continue your story, it is amazing
razzi2010 chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
A real shame you don't feel like continuing this. A really good story and the following arcs that you mentioned looked interesting. Will have to read some of your other stories now
zolydck chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I knew going in you abandoned this story, although it is still such a shame. This is easily one of the best stories in the one piece fan-fiction section and the fact that you abondoned it for length is rather depressing.

You were basing it off one-piece, an epic. It would be surprising if it came to conclusion without being an epic itself (especially since one-piece is such a massive world). The direction and plot twist were incredibly intriguing and honestly I would tell you not to worry much about an ending since 95% or more fanfictions never reach their's.

Regardless I enjoyed it and it was definitely worth the read so thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
Please please continue
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
By the time the straw hats got to shabondy archapelaggio luffy. Had a bounty of 300mil zoro of 200mil I think robin of 80mil sanji of 77mil I think brook of like 45mil franky of like 44mil nami of like 10mil I think usopp of like 16mil I think and chopper of 50beli
Neloska chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
I absolutely love you stories, not just this one. The characters the plot, everything is realistic and interesting. I like that you don't concentrate on clothes, relationships or making all characters happy, but instead on creating interesting conflicts which the charaters have to deal with, which makes them grow and change. Also like in your Naruto stories that you never use the same background and characterization. Depending on their past your characters strongly differ from each other (e.g.: marine Naruto very confident and rash from time to time but also intelligent and able to plan; in contrast the Naruto from "A Different Pain" who seems very simple and thickheaded).
About your comments that you will only publish another story once you have finished writing it so that it won't stay uncompleted: I agree that it is painful to have a good story never finished but at the same time I think that the fun while reading it is much greater. Even if it is unfinished one can simply imagine on their own how it could have continued and any future scenes. Especially if the author is as thorough in planning as you seem to be and able to give a summary of what would have happened. Your stories are definitely worth reading even if they will never be finished, so I hope if you are still writing ffs you will consider publishing them even if you haven't finished them, because I and probably many more readers would really enjoy reading them.
sonny yalin chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
Honestly, I loved the story. It was clearly well thought out, something that many stories lack. I was somewhat reluctant to read the story when I saw that the story was discontinued, but I chose to read it any way. Suffice to say, it's the best Naruto/One Piece crossover on and I've read my fair share of them.

At many times during your story I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation of what would happen. The story was extremely well written. When I got to the how the story would have gone chapter I was impressed with extensive plot, but this soon led to sadness as I would not be able to read such an interesting story anymore. But it was great while it lasted.

Anyway, fantastic job! Reading this makes me want to give a shot at my own Naruto/One piece crossover! I'll definitely give some of your other stories a look!
narxxnes chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
great story its a real shame that you abandoned it i had really got into it

ahh well

btw your new story the conduct is very good