Reviews for Friends To The End
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Hmmm.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was hilarious, I loved it and awesome job
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awesome!:D
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Lol this was hilarious! I love their friendship. Great work :)
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is one of the only non gay fics about these two that I could find. honestly thier relationship in the show is awsome enough, why do people have to make them lovers. I'm not homophobic, I just love competitive friendships. You captured them spot on
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love it! I just couldn't stop laughing while I read this. Great job on this! Please keep up the good work! :D
asdf chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I couldn't stop laughing this whole story. Thank you for writing this. I love it.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
"That wasn't singing—that was a dying cat yowling for someone to please shoot it and put it out of its misery!"

Big LOL XDDD

I like this fic. It portrays their character and friendship so well. :)
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
LOVE!
Latiwings chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is so funny I nearly laugh my head off! Great work! Love the song, or as Matt had said 'dying caterwaul'. *grins*
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Lol! That was hella funny! Lol Nice job!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
god, this made me laugh so much! It totally made my day!

And Tai's singing is.. very creative XDD

It was awesome! I love this fic~! 3

Please continue to write more Tai x Matt friendship fics! Their awesome~! :D
Dreams about another world chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Haha, I laughed so hard! XD Very good fic!

Great language and good plot, my first impression was that Tai was a bit OOC when the big guy taunted him, but it was such a long long time since I watched this series so I might be wrong.

Anyways the conclusion of this review is that I liked the story very much! ;D Keep up the good work! (This site definitley need more Tai/Matt FRIENDSHIP fics like this... I'm so sick of the pairing -_-)
TowaNeko chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Lol, of course when in trouble Tai will burst out into song! 3

This was great! I especially love when Tai sings about the end of the world and that Matt is playing his harmonica. I could totally see them doing that in front of the principal's office. xD
venus9814 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This made me laugh so hard, I loved it. Though I really wish that you wrote when their parents come to pick that up :X I would've loved to see the reactions especially Matt's parents, but you already know how much I feen for Ishida/Takaishi goodness lol so thats just me. But LOL Tai's song for Matt, way funny.

Btw I'm SO SORRY I haven't responded to your last message yet, I have a meeting with a professor in 18 minutes and a midterm I haven't studied for yet in an hour :X I've been way busy with midterms week so I haven't gotten a chance to answer yet. But after my midterm I will get my sorry butt to a computer and write a response.

I'm so glad you wrote something btw I've been waiting for the next chapter of Reboot and was DYING for more stories. This was the perfect little ficcy appetizer for me :) :) :) I hope I get to see more soon, ttyl when I message back! :D OFF TO MIDTERMS I GO!