Reviews for Broken
AN chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
What is broken can be fixed
That is why it is broken, and not destroyed

-Mya Rivers
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great story! I really liked this, but I wish you would've continued so we could read about how they spent their wedding night! ;) Thanks for writing!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
What a sweet story. I do hope though that you are planning to still do the sequel to continuum.

HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hey Mutt.

Don't worry, I'm still here.

I liked it very much. It starts out a bit dark and sad but that was just what it should be like. No one just up & goes on with life after experiencing those things.

Glad you waited a day before they hit the sack! LOL

But uhm...about that drawer. I still like to believe you didn't name any of the stuff in there to protect either my innocent heart or to maintain the idea you are an innocent house-manager/mother! :D

Can't wait to see it on SIYE.
wizmage chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is pretty good.
marina port chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very nice. How about a long novel with Harry and Ginny? Good writing and thank for sharing with us
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very enjoyable-I really liked the image of Harry being held by Ginny, and telling her everything, and them both expressing their love for each other.

maquislady1388 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wonderful! I really hope you write a sequal to this. I'm dying to find out how the weasley's react to the news.
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
loved the story just how i would picture them, my favorite couple. by the way this used to be sk8ergrl1404 i changed my name not sure if i like it yet.
MyGinevra chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I just love this story. It's romantic, emotionally subtle, romantic, funny, romantic... I love how you captured the events at the end of DH, as well as Harry's entire year on the run. It rang so true that when he opened up to Ginny, it would only bring them closer together.

And we can only imagine what was in that drawer...

Great story! It get first prize in my voting.

David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Awesome and thanks for writing.