Reviews for Blaise's Diary
Ddlovato98 chapter 1 . 8/25
I loved this story sooo much! Will you please continue this story?! :-) :-)
purple potter head chapter 9 . 6/10
That story took my breath away it was great
cobralily chapter 3 . 4/17
Sorry...Blaise wrote the diary in English because he wanted Hermione to read it.I get it now.
cobralily chapter 2 . 4/17
woudn't Blaise's diary be in Italian? Its his mothertongue, and he learned English a few years before. So unless Hermione knows Italian, how can she read the diary?
tina1988 chapter 8 . 3/7
what a smut
khionegoddessofsnow chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
bad very bad
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This story holds a special place in my heart and I really love it. I hope you write a sequel to this story because the way it ended it really needed a sequel. Please do one I will love you forever...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
cute
MrsHardyReignsLover chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
such a beautiful story!
mistyveiledlove chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
You killed me you know... I want a sequel... One where Hermione and blaise are dating after graduation from Hogwarts, and Draco causes problems but Hermione and blaise get married and have a child... And also do you have any dramione fanfics written. I'd really love to read one from you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
hey Misty Glow. it seems that yet another person has the same story as you but don't worry - i believe that she copied off of you (since you last updated 2 years before she did) so i sent a Report Abuse after them.
sorry if i acted rashly but i positively steamed with rage when i saw it and wanted it to be taken down immediately since i have a soft spot for this story 3.
her pen name (it said on her profile that she was a girl) is: Pucklevanberry and she has replaced some of the names with others and thinks she can get away with it. Ironically some of her reviews say that she has "made a mistake because in some instances she put 'Hermione'"- (real name) - "instead of 'Rachel'"- (name she chose to replace Hermione's). also her pairing is Blaise Z & Rachel B instead of Blaise Z & Hermione G.
again i am sorry if you knew about this or if it is another one of your pen names but i couldn't contain my anger at the thought of it being copied by someone else.
i support you 100% and may the other entry crash and burn!
ok, ok i need to have a moment to calm down here. veeeerry angry!
Breathe...
Breathe...
:D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
SO HOT! DAYUM, I NEED MY OWN BLAISE DAMN IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Oh Merlin, can I have a bit of Blaise too? *Dreamy eyes*
Aricalovetoread chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
hello I just read your story. I just love it are you going to keep the story going if so it be great. have a good night.

Arica.
Elle Loves Glee chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
i really and truly LOVED this story! I hope you will write more of this pairing, i'd love to see what happens to them now they are graduated :D I love the progression of their realtionship as well as Hermoine's friendship with Harry and Ron and also with how Blaise stated to Draco that he wouldn't accept him being awful to Hermoine now she was his girlfriend. I thought it was amazing that Hermoine told Blaise at the end of the story that she had fallen in love with him :D. Okay shutting up now and going to add this to my favorites list!