Reviews for Blaise's Diary
I think she should have taken the diary and brought it with her elsewhere, and then read it there or something, and then responded to him in her time.

I like that he is ... devoted to her, but he was bordering on down right obsessive. He was manipulative, too, despite him saying otherwise. He wants to be upfront to her, and he did that, but things went swiftly anyway-too swiftly.

And you didn't explain how he could have made sure she was the only one who would find the diary. And there was no way to know for sure that she'd read it right away if she did decide to read it. That she read it anyway and that things went as Blaise planned does not discount that his plan hinged on a lot of stuff outside his control.

Are you sure he wasn't dreaming this whole thing up?
Apsincandescence chapter 8 . 2/9
that was a great story and i loved it. thanks for this one. i rarely get to read blaise and hermione pairing in such a good story. love you so much for this.
Ddlovato98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I loved this story sooo much! Will you please continue this story?! :-) :-)
purple potter head chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
That story took my breath away it was great
cobralily chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Sorry...Blaise wrote the diary in English because he wanted Hermione to read it.I get it now.
cobralily chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
woudn't Blaise's diary be in Italian? Its his mothertongue, and he learned English a few years before. So unless Hermione knows Italian, how can she read the diary?
tina1988 chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
what a smut
khionegoddessofsnow chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
bad very bad
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This story holds a special place in my heart and I really love it. I hope you write a sequel to this story because the way it ended it really needed a sequel. Please do one I will love you forever...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
cute
MrsHardyReignsLover chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
such a beautiful story!
mistyveiledlove chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
You killed me you know... I want a sequel... One where Hermione and blaise are dating after graduation from Hogwarts, and Draco causes problems but Hermione and blaise get married and have a child... And also do you have any dramione fanfics written. I'd really love to read one from you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
hey Misty Glow. it seems that yet another person has the same story as you but don't worry - i believe that she copied off of you (since you last updated 2 years before she did) so i sent a Report Abuse after them.
sorry if i acted rashly but i positively steamed with rage when i saw it and wanted it to be taken down immediately since i have a soft spot for this story 3.
her pen name (it said on her profile that she was a girl) is: Pucklevanberry and she has replaced some of the names with others and thinks she can get away with it. Ironically some of her reviews say that she has "made a mistake because in some instances she put 'Hermione'"- (real name) - "instead of 'Rachel'"- (name she chose to replace Hermione's). also her pairing is Blaise Z & Rachel B instead of Blaise Z & Hermione G.
again i am sorry if you knew about this or if it is another one of your pen names but i couldn't contain my anger at the thought of it being copied by someone else.
i support you 100% and may the other entry crash and burn!
ok, ok i need to have a moment to calm down here. veeeerry angry!
Breathe...
Breathe...
:D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
SO HOT! DAYUM, I NEED MY OWN BLAISE DAMN IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2012