Reviews for Blaise's Diary
Blamione chapter 8 . 5/8
I love this story. This story gave me the idea on how to approach my girlfriend. I had a crush on her since I was twelve. Five years had gone by and I hadn't said anything I was so scared.
Then I found this story. I fell in love with the romance and how it developed so I tried it on my crush. Conveyed my feelings in my diary with a letter in it to confess my thoughts and feelings. It worked.
Now we're twenty one, recently got married and have a child on the way. I found this on an old bookmark and showed my wife. I just want to say thank you for the confidence your story gave me.
And it made me love Hermione/Blaise stories.
i lov ittt so amaze balls (wink)
Ddlovato98 chapter 7 . 2/20
A sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I think she should have taken the diary and brought it with her elsewhere, and then read it there or something, and then responded to him in her time.

I like that he is ... devoted to her, but he was bordering on down right obsessive. He was manipulative, too, despite him saying otherwise. He wants to be upfront to her, and he did that, but things went swiftly anyway-too swiftly.

And you didn't explain how he could have made sure she was the only one who would find the diary. And there was no way to know for sure that she'd read it right away if she did decide to read it. That she read it anyway and that things went as Blaise planned does not discount that his plan hinged on a lot of stuff outside his control.

Are you sure he wasn't dreaming this whole thing up?
Apsincandescence chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
that was a great story and i loved it. thanks for this one. i rarely get to read blaise and hermione pairing in such a good story. love you so much for this.
Ddlovato98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I loved this story sooo much! Will you please continue this story?! :-) :-)
purple potter head chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
That story took my breath away it was great
cobralily chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Sorry...Blaise wrote the diary in English because he wanted Hermione to read it.I get it now.
cobralily chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
woudn't Blaise's diary be in Italian? Its his mothertongue, and he learned English a few years before. So unless Hermione knows Italian, how can she read the diary?
tina1988 chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
what a smut
Thorny-Roses001 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
bad very bad
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This story holds a special place in my heart and I really love it. I hope you write a sequel to this story because the way it ended it really needed a sequel. Please do one I will love you forever...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
cute
MrsHardyReignsLover chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
such a beautiful story!
mistyveiledlove chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
You killed me you know... I want a sequel... One where Hermione and blaise are dating after graduation from Hogwarts, and Draco causes problems but Hermione and blaise get married and have a child... And also do you have any dramione fanfics written. I'd really love to read one from you.