Reviews for Curiosity's Timebomb
Esquirella chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
PLEASE FINISH THIS! It's so disappointing to see it left off like this. Please?
The Scurvied One chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I love this story and the idea of john teaching randy how to be kinky sounds to good to miss...update please!
sinandbones chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
this story has really pulled me in!

cannot wait for the next chapter :D
bobbysinger200 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I love the concept of this story. Please update soon. you are a great author
TWEETYBIRD chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I am so addicted and I can not wait till I read some more.

Bamagirl2010 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Really Good Story, Keep up the Great work I Love it :D
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
This story is getting very interesting so that means you need to update. Just saying.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Oh my god you have to update please please please! I will do anything if you update. I am so hooked on this story and I am dying to find out how this game all plays out.
Liz811 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Poor Cody! ... And Randy

Can't wait for the next chapter
Hailey Ambrose chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
ok, story has my interest. and i can't wait for more. awesome job
Blazing Glory chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Loving this story! You're piecing everything together so carefully. The training sessions should be fun. Randy will have to overcome his natural instincts to not hurt Cody/Evan, and I think using Evan as a practice sub will let Randy learn with a little less emotional baggage. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope the four of them end up in a happy relationship.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh damn poor Cody! Things are really a mess right now. Hope Cody is ok! Can't wait for an update.
Blazing Glory chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
This is just wonderful. You keep teasing at the secrets, and then something happens. Now they have to go find Cody before John tells Randy what we all want to know. And maybe share some of the kink.
lightning8star chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Excellent chapter! I'm completely hook to this story! Please update soon as the suspense is killing me.
La chapter 1 . 4/27/2010