Reviews for Venice Beach Stories
Nikki1219 chapter 7 . 7/25
I loved all of these stories and I really enjoy your writing style. Thank you for sharing!
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Thanks for another fabulous story! I finished it the other day on my way home from work, and forgot to mention how much I liked it. Near misses between couples turned into wonderful connections, and everyone was left in a good, hopeful place. Bravo!
Northern Light1000 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Excellent shit! Thanks for writing!
Northern Light1000 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Wow! Amazing!
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Well that was just ridiculously hot! And sincere!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
So fucking good! I am so glad, that I found this little story. You have amazing talent. I dont even have the words to describe the way you make me feel with your words.
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Holy shit! Epov was the best! I LOVE every word!
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This was beyond perfect! Holy shit! Excellent writing!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
"You realize that I am probably your only redeeming quality right now, right?"

Hah! Great line!
buffbronze chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Just reread this for the fourth or fifth time. Still as amazing as ever. Gets me every time.
DarkBitterSea chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Very emotional. You wrote Sarah as her sister, when it's supposed to be Rebecca.
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Wow.

I'm so full of new words. I loved this one. So beautifully written and good to see his struggle (which was hard to read in places) become his determination.

Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I did not expect that. At all.

I think I could read their story all day. I loved the new fresh characters.

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Ohhhhhhh! I did wonder if that was his profession, I guess I just read between the lines a little too much.

Wow. I know nothing about pot & legalities. It's pretty much illegal everywhere here. Not sure though for medicinal qualities,

I loved his declaration of love & when she said this

She's smiling down at me. "Silly boy," she says, and her face is soft, like she's about to cry. "You think I can be without you?"

I think I just melted.

Loved, loved, loved this chapter.

Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Why is she the failure? What can't she give him?
Their story just hurts. So much.

Erron x