Reviews for Venice Beach Stories
nerac chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Thank you for NOT cutting that scene, omg, I was just thinking about this story this weekend and then I opened my e-mail and did a little dance. Sigh, I've missed these two. :) It was so perfect.

xoxo

caren
emilyg80 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Wow! What a surprise to find this update. I loved everything about this chapter. The fact that Edward subconsciously was thinking WAY ahead to the future (ie: looking at rings). What he did for her birthday is the kind of thing that would make any girl swoon. Then, the way you had him do the whole "reveal" to Bella was so intense.

Awesome from start to finish. Thanks! :-)
pipelynn chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
i loved this and thought it was a perfect ending! i really loved this b and e. thanks for writing.
dlhk chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Very nice. I really love how hard Edward fell for her and how fast. He really is sweet. Even with his temper. ;) - mommyofboth
thewasofshall chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I adore these beach kids as well! Even though we're kind of thrown into the middle of a moment during this chapter - and Bella and Edward's story feels less than complete as is - I still feel like each chapter is self-inclusive. Like I don't have to know the full story to get the whole moment.
taltoolevy chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
hey D

your writing is amazing!

i really like your story, althu they dont talk too much...

i hope u will update soon, not that in pushing or anything... hahaha

have a great week

tal xx
adm01 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I love this little story. It feels so real. You write so well. I really need to read more of your stories. Of Kith and Kin is on my list. I will get there one of these days.

It broke my heart thinking that Bella might not accept Edward after learning his secret. So glad that she came around.

Thank you so much for the update!
voyanisen chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Your writing sucks me in. I love this little story about these guys. Your descriptions are some of the best I've read. Thank you so much!
jarkin33 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Incredible chapter and totally worth the wait... *giggle* (I just wrote a paper on legalization of marijuana :) )

I just love your writing style...

"I look down again and she starts shaking, I can feel it coming, coming through her, and I whisper into her ear all the dirty sweet things in my head and she's nodding and snaking her hand between us, pressing and rubbing and then she's gone, limbs loose and head back, but inside she's got me, hard and hot and tight. I rock her, rock against her, gentle, easy, helping her through, and she looks up at me, sleepy eyes. I would stop now if I could, just let her fall down into sleep but I can't, my body, I need her, need this. I want to rip the condom off and feel her, completely. I want more of her, her arms around my neck and hands on my back, her legs, soft skin, pulling me in, pulling me closer, her mouth, and the sounds, the sounds she makes, breathing hard and hot and gasping, saying fuck and fuck me and fuck yes, taking my words and spinning them back to me until there's nothing left, not me, not her, just us, just good. The best."

I can't explain it, but I just completely love how you wrote this ... love it!

thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next!

xo

jaime
safakz chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I look through various stories to escape the feeling that the weight of the world is heavy around my shoulders and right then this chapter pops up in my inbox, I read and re-read and my soul feels lighter, I feel like a baloon, I can soar. I don't have the pretty words that you have, but it was such a treasure to find your original, inspiring words making me feel just so, when everything else felt like copy/paste.

Dawn
SGed chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Your writing is seriously amazing. I love this story and now I'm sniffing and generally feeling like an idiot as my husbands says 'why are you crying?". Beautiful and bittersweet like all your writing and I can't quite gush enough.
star574 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I was wondering about the distribution channels he used - the brownies were an interesting touch. From what i've heard, at dispensaries in CA they have all sorts of options for getting THC into the body. :)
C Shell chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
"I'm keeping her, I think." :')

VBS updates are always so very worth the wait. :)
contagiously chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
YAY WEEDWARD.

I feel like I need to rewatch the first few seasons of Weeds... or make rice crispy treats.

I'm glad Bella didn't freak out too much... I feel like that big of a secret deserves a little time to emo out.
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I never know quite what to say at the end of one of your chapters because I'm so in awe. You make me feel EVERYTHING they are feeling. I'm spent! ;)

This was truly amazing. This could be one of my all time favorite EPOV's.

Thank you for the update. :)

xoxoRed