Reviews for Venice Beach Stories
lea1711 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
For some reason, I didn't get the alert that you had posted...I found out because I was RE-READING YET AGAIN...God, I love these two. I love your descriptions of their thoughts and feelings...please, please more Edward and Bella. I did like the Paul and Rachel chaps but I am diehard Bella/Edward and rarely get as much enjoyment out of any other characters, stupid as that may sound. Thank you for making my Labor Day rock!
interested party chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Gah, I love this, love this, love this, as I tell you about everything you write, but it is absolutely true. I'm just squealing happy right now because they are so great together and he just makes me swoon and I want to be her and live her life. And it may be complicated but he wants her mire than he wants the rest and how amazing is that? I was so, so happy to see this chapter and no matter how long it takes for the rest, I'll be waiting!
CrumblingFool chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Sister mercy I love you. And this. This whole cast of characters.

Your words are so so lovely.

Can't wait to see what's next!

DICATAKADD chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Man Chick...I really loved the latest worth the wait. Thanks!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Dear Chicklette,

Is this all for Edward and Bella? I would like to see how their lives together go forward...

Thanks for this!

Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
So good. So damn good. And so worth the wait. I love your EPOV. Love how he thinks. The sex is hot but also full of feeling. I appreciate that Bella needed time and space to think everything through, how you didn't just have her falling at Edward's feet right at the reveal saying, 'Whatev, I don't care!'. Cause yeah, that's a lot to take in, especially with her upbringing. But she's choosing to be with him even knowing the possibilities and could happens and might happens and legalities. That says a lot about her commitment to Edward and this thing they have.

Thanks for updating and making my day :-)
nerac chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Thank you for NOT cutting that scene, omg, I was just thinking about this story this weekend and then I opened my e-mail and did a little dance. Sigh, I've missed these two. :) It was so perfect.

emilyg80 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Wow! What a surprise to find this update. I loved everything about this chapter. The fact that Edward subconsciously was thinking WAY ahead to the future (ie: looking at rings). What he did for her birthday is the kind of thing that would make any girl swoon. Then, the way you had him do the whole "reveal" to Bella was so intense.

Awesome from start to finish. Thanks! :-)
pipelynn chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
i loved this and thought it was a perfect ending! i really loved this b and e. thanks for writing.
dlhk chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Very nice. I really love how hard Edward fell for her and how fast. He really is sweet. Even with his temper. ;) - mommyofboth
thewasofshall chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I adore these beach kids as well! Even though we're kind of thrown into the middle of a moment during this chapter - and Bella and Edward's story feels less than complete as is - I still feel like each chapter is self-inclusive. Like I don't have to know the full story to get the whole moment.
taltoolevy chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
hey D

your writing is amazing!

i really like your story, althu they dont talk too much...

i hope u will update soon, not that in pushing or anything... hahaha

have a great week

tal xx
adm01 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I love this little story. It feels so real. You write so well. I really need to read more of your stories. Of Kith and Kin is on my list. I will get there one of these days.

It broke my heart thinking that Bella might not accept Edward after learning his secret. So glad that she came around.

Thank you so much for the update!
voyanisen chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Your writing sucks me in. I love this little story about these guys. Your descriptions are some of the best I've read. Thank you so much!
jarkin33 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Incredible chapter and totally worth the wait... *giggle* (I just wrote a paper on legalization of marijuana :) )

I just love your writing style...

"I look down again and she starts shaking, I can feel it coming, coming through her, and I whisper into her ear all the dirty sweet things in my head and she's nodding and snaking her hand between us, pressing and rubbing and then she's gone, limbs loose and head back, but inside she's got me, hard and hot and tight. I rock her, rock against her, gentle, easy, helping her through, and she looks up at me, sleepy eyes. I would stop now if I could, just let her fall down into sleep but I can't, my body, I need her, need this. I want to rip the condom off and feel her, completely. I want more of her, her arms around my neck and hands on my back, her legs, soft skin, pulling me in, pulling me closer, her mouth, and the sounds, the sounds she makes, breathing hard and hot and gasping, saying fuck and fuck me and fuck yes, taking my words and spinning them back to me until there's nothing left, not me, not her, just us, just good. The best."

I can't explain it, but I just completely love how you wrote this ... love it!

thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next!

337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »