Reviews for Venice Beach Stories
t17381 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
i am such a fangirl! love!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wonderful stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I've got to be honest and tell you that I'm reading only the ExB chapters:)

Really great story and I LOVE the lemons;)
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this!

denverpopcorn chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I loved it. I read a chapter a day to keep the crazy away. You care about your characters and your style has flair, a voice all your own. I wish you more readers, always. Cheers.
denverpopcorn chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
You're a genius. I am loving these stories. No one does characterizations with such lean and pretty prose like you do. Glad I'm finally reading.

Cheers.
jbwebb chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Loved this fic! Short and very very sweet! Great. Really enjoyed it.
jbwebb chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I'm guessing they have a pot growing business. Oh well, he can quit that for Bella, right? I'm loving this fic soo much!
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Oh! You did it to me again with this chapter, it's so good. I have never read any Paul fic so this was mind opening and wonderful to read. I LOVE Paul's story and how he yearns for that eyes-open, face to face intimacy with Rachel.

Reading that she is older than him and how he followed her into the woods and she was his first kiss "that counted" oh I loved that... I swooned so hard.

Looking forward to the rest.
evilnat chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Great chapter. I'm not a huge slash fan but I liked this jasper. Was great to see him come to terms with his sexuality and grow up and move on with his life.

Well done.

Xx
evilnat chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Glad they worked things out. Hot!
evilnat chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Such a beautiful chapter. So glad they sorted it out and got together in the end. Poor Edward really felt bad but love conquers all and all that!

:o)

Love it!
evilnat chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Another sad bunch! Haha it's like noone can let themselves be happy. I feel sorry for Paul. He's the most easy going and less complicated yet he has this thing with Rachel causing him trouble.

Beautiful.

Xx
evilnat chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
That EPOV was beautiful. Amazing. And kinda melancholy.

Really loved it.
evilnat chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter. Such a different character for me to read.

Well done.