Reviews for Venice Beach Stories
HollBeth chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I was so frustrated for their near/misses and many misperceptions, but they more than made up for it... ;)

This was all kinds of sweet AND sexy, and though I'm madly in love with my husband, it made me long for those days of flirting, attraction, making out, getting busy and feeling your heart fly with new feelings.
t17381 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
i am such a fangirl! love!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wonderful stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I've got to be honest and tell you that I'm reading only the ExB chapters:)

Really great story and I LOVE the lemons;)
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this!

denverpopcorn chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I loved it. I read a chapter a day to keep the crazy away. You care about your characters and your style has flair, a voice all your own. I wish you more readers, always. Cheers.
denverpopcorn chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
You're a genius. I am loving these stories. No one does characterizations with such lean and pretty prose like you do. Glad I'm finally reading.

Cheers.
jbwebb chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Loved this fic! Short and very very sweet! Great. Really enjoyed it.
jbwebb chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I'm guessing they have a pot growing business. Oh well, he can quit that for Bella, right? I'm loving this fic soo much!
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Oh! You did it to me again with this chapter, it's so good. I have never read any Paul fic so this was mind opening and wonderful to read. I LOVE Paul's story and how he yearns for that eyes-open, face to face intimacy with Rachel.

Reading that she is older than him and how he followed her into the woods and she was his first kiss "that counted" oh I loved that... I swooned so hard.

Looking forward to the rest.
evilnat chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Great chapter. I'm not a huge slash fan but I liked this jasper. Was great to see him come to terms with his sexuality and grow up and move on with his life.

Well done.

Xx
evilnat chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Glad they worked things out. Hot!
evilnat chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Such a beautiful chapter. So glad they sorted it out and got together in the end. Poor Edward really felt bad but love conquers all and all that!

:o)

Love it!
evilnat chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Another sad bunch! Haha it's like noone can let themselves be happy. I feel sorry for Paul. He's the most easy going and less complicated yet he has this thing with Rachel causing him trouble.

Beautiful.

Xx
evilnat chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
That EPOV was beautiful. Amazing. And kinda melancholy.

Really loved it.