Reviews for See it through
I can't believe they dared to attack anyone with their back to them. Cowardly. Sirius I just lost respect for you mate.
EmilyBagg chapter 16 . 8/22
Oh, this story is great! I wish you would continue!
lizziecats chapter 16 . 6/25
I know it's been a while since your last update, but I pray to god that you will continue this story. This is by far the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Seriously nothing I've read on fanfiction has come even remotely close to bringing me the enjoyment and excitement I get when I read this story. I'm completely addicted to this story and will surely cry myself a river that will flood the world if this story is left unfinished. I swear the suspense of waiting for the next chapter is killing me.

First of all I have to address that you are an amazingly talented writer. I am literally sitting on the edge of my chair in suspense getting hair raising goosebumps on my arms in anticipation of want to know what will happen next. I love your twist on this story. I love that your focusing on having Hermione truly fix the problems of the past and making the future better. I honestly hate that James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus all end up dead in the movie (though I understand their would be no movies if James and Lily didn't die protecting Harry making him the boy who lived). However their my favourite characters so I just hate that they die, which is why I love you for having the creative mind to create this story where those that were destined to die can be saved lol

I always thought why didn't anyone just go back in time and fix this issue before they got out of hand. I completely look forward to seeing how this story will play out. I really am praying that Hermione will be able to save everyone and create a better future for everyone. I truly hope that in having her save them won't end in her death since that would be sad and I would hope that this story would have a happy ending since sad ending are too depressing.

I love the relationships that Hermione had developed with the boys. I look forward to seeing them grow even closer as this story goes on. I especially love the relationship forming between Hermione and Sirius. I think that they make a cute couple even better then her and Ron. I'd be blind not to notice the attraction shared between the two of them so I hope that they will eventually make it official even with all the chaos going on around them.

I'm curious as to what will happen with Peter. Will he have a change of heart or will he follow the will of Lucius and cause more problems for Hermione. I'm not sure what you have planned for Peter, but I don't trust Lucius one bit and I get the feeling that he has a grudge against Hermione and will stop at nothing to prevent her from interfering in the death eaters missions even going to so far as to cause serious physical harm or even death to stop her. I just get a feel that bad things are going to happen to Hermione because of Lucius so I hope that whatever is thrown at her that Sirius, James, and Remus will be there to help her get through each new trial or pain.

Lastly I curious as to what will happen with Snape. I like his character and I think he would make a great addition to the order. I hope that Hermione can convince him to join as well as get him and everyone else to get along and not fight or insult each other since like she said this war is bigger then petty differences. I would be nice if Hermione and Snape could become friends and get Snape to show his true colours instead of the mask he puts out to push everyone away.

Anyway like I've said throughout this whole review I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
gryffindoorgal chapter 16 . 6/23
Update plzz
Persephone A. Black chapter 16 . 4/16
I love it! Update soon! Please! :)
Bushygins chapter 1 . 3/31
Hey. Are you going to complete this story?
yespadfoot chapter 16 . 2/20
I'm so so so sad that this fanfic was never finished! I found a trailer for this on youtube and decided to check this out and I was pleasantly surprised! You didn't rush Sirius and Hermione at all, and I liked how her memories of the past (well future) bothered her because that's realistic. I don't bet that you'll ever finish this now that it's been years, but I love love love this fanfic so I thank you for putting so much time into it. 3
Lady Luna's Love chapter 16 . 1/30
Continue this, please!
Bananaphobia chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Oh, I wonder how Snape and Hermione will react to each other. I love your dueling scenes. Can't wait to read more!
KatjaV chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
One of my favourite stories on the whole fanfiction! Could u pleaaase continue it?
applebabyblue chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
please update soon
love the plot
Brian1972 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
With Hermione in the same year as the Mauraders you Are mising Lily Evans as an important character!
waywardwillowywicked chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Amazing story! Not sure what are the chances of it ever being finished, but, well, I really enjoyed it) I love your take on characters and the plot, as well as the speed at which the story is going *was going?..*
Jeanette chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
I ADORE this story. Update as soon as humanly possible... three, two, one.., NOW!
Britney1993 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014