Reviews for 7 Minutes In Heaven A CHANNY FANFIC
Musicistruelove7 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
beautiful, normaly theres at least one thing(or more) that i dont like iabout channy storys (im just picky) but that was beautiful. it ended just how i would have ended it... well ok mabye not like i would but it was really good:)

3 swacloveforlife
channy-mega-fan chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
cool but I didn't get how is plying I Never and 7 minutes in heaven?
channy-mega-fan chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
wow you make me very curious!
channy-mega-fan chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
awesome!you made a good job here,you know?
channy-mega-fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Love it,sure!How could I hate it?

I need to
Skyler-97 chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
i loved this story and cant wait for the sequel! i sent a friend request on facebook to the screen name u told us about :)
AquaLotus chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Wow, this story was amazing, it gave me butterflies just reading it x3. The song was so sweet at the end ].
lyrically-correct chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
hey so you are an amazing writer! i can't wait to see your other writing yet. love the fluff-y-ness of it all! amazing

btw if you want check out my stories if you have time i don't really ever have much inspiration so if you could leave a review it would be amazing. also if possible a little longer chapters would be acceptable as well. can't wait to read more,

Muffalo829 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I loved it, that was so funny! Chad can be such a meany sometimes, but at least he'll never act that way around Sonny! And I have so many spelling/grammar errors in my writing it's horrible! Isn't it!

;] Muffalo829
Daerwyn chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Is there a sequel?
stopthisgirl chapter 4 . 6/13/2010 was...amazing! LOVE IT!
stopthisgirl chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
still lovingggg it :)
stopthisgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
love it so far!
Paramore7 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
OMG! SONNY SANG BRICK BY BORING BRICK! I absolutely love that song and, if you couldn't tell by my name, Paramore is one of my favorite bands! Ohh...cliffy. Sorry I didn't review on the last chapter. It was awesome too. Now I got to see what song Chad picks!
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"At least the light haven't gone off. Yet. ...And there go the lights. Shit." That was really good. I like your style of writing. It's sweet and to the point(I can't stand 3 paragraph long descrpitions of a scene or a backround or whatever) and I think it's great that you put some humor in there too. Great start, can't wait to get to chapter 2.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »