Reviews for A Little Lemon
Great one-shot!
JP1124 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Nice 1 shot
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Mr Barkin just seems to stalk Ron and Kim. all for comical effect obviously but still...
Star chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Meh, college really isn't all that terrible as long as you study...though I gotta say the making friends thing is harder than it was in high school. Soooo many people that you weren't stuck with for 13 years roaming around it's overwhelming sometimes...although I guess I'm kind of like Ron in the sense I talk to random people for like 5 secs lol
Mengsk chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You may be pushing it carring on the Barkin gag. On the other hand, it proved itself worth it for the Detention line.

I think even Bonnie must have more realistic expectation toward College. Though my opinion seems to be in the minority. All those trashy hollywood college flicks, it would be understandable to think college was more high school.

This does remind me some of University experience. If crammed into one day rather than over four years.

Otherwise it's difficult to find what to comment on. Just a thoroghly well put together piece of innocent romance.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nice story happy little one shot. That is definately a good one to go to bed on. I enjoyed it immensley great job.
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hehehe, Another home-run in my book DP.

I liked the whole Detention! But we're in college! Page one...

Evil gram HA! And shego thus ends the time wasting Drakken!

DNAmy! She has tenure! WHAT!

Ron is such a sweet boyfriend... wait... I didn't say that! He is a manly man making his woman feel sweet and loved! AAhhhhh.. damnit! I cannot even make my reviews sound manly!

But most of all I love how you titled it a Little Lemon. It being rated T, I wonder how many people came in here expecting something else... I almost did, but then I remember like you a lil "twist" in your stories!

On a side note, you could make a bit of a series out of this. Just some one-shots. Oh well.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
DNAmy as a college professor... well I guess she is one of the worlds best genetists. I feel like the best and brightest of any field are slightly insane. Although I don't think Amy being a prof is safe for anyone
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Man, I can see this being the beginning of a full on story, not just a one shot. Give me more!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Funny story, sounds really plausable.

I loved the part with the 'College' guy diving through the hedges down the hillside, I already had been wondering on how Kim would handle him. great work.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
whitem chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Like others have mentioned, "Lemon" in the title had me a little worried, but I went ahead and took a chance. Glad I did!

Of course Kim would have the tough day and Ron's day would be fine. College is different for them after all.

A number of really good lines and scenes here, too many to mention.

Makes me wonder though just how much ribbing Kim will get from Bonnie for having Pandaroo with her now.

Until the next...
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Kim seemed to be a bit overwhelmed at her new environment, especially without Ron nearby. But maybe he'll make good on getting to her campus in the near future.

Enjoyed the note from Drakken that Shego may have taken down in dictation... really. Well that explained her breaking it off when she had enough of his rant of the moment.

She can do anything, and except for handling that troublesome boy, she can also get frazzled too.

But Ron to the rescue, and all is right for Kim Possible.

She'll do alright, as long as Ron brings around things from home, and himself, from time to time.

Quite the neat play on lemons here, alright.

Possible arc you got there.

CB73
Slipgate chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Now this has tenderness and sweetness. That's a hell of a first day for Kim, but thank you for not having her lighting into Ron about the fact that he had a better day thus far. And what Ron did was pretty damn awesome.

Can't help but wonder if Bonnie's "naughty" assumptions were eliminated or not before she left for the night.
Isisisawesome chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I liked it a lot! Are you going to continue it? Please say yes!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was very sweet and so Kim and Ron.