Reviews for To Hell With Igor, Let's Gattai!
Dead Turtle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What a load of crap. As expected from a GAR fantard, I suppose.
me chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
make a epaloig for the allmighty kamunia
kitton chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hes just like kamunia
eggmiester chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
dear shrilltastic:

i am the eggmiester: the man of eggs. i decided to read your story, 'to hell with igor, lets gattai!'.

simply put, this is my spirit, brought back from dying of awesomeness, to tell you that this was so manly, it made me go insane and pass out.

my mind has been blown: if you ever write any other fanfiction, i shall not read it, in fear of once again dying of awesomeness. regardless, i am subscribing to you, in hopes of dying of awesomeness, which is the most manliest way to go.

anyway, keep up the good work!
DragonGolem chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
*is quickly trying to reassemble his head and get his brain to stop spinning in orbit* Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...that was some seriously epic shite
Kaisei1011 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
This was the greatest thing ever...Though I have to ask two things since I'm unsure... The one fighting is Simon and the first newcomer in second chapter was Kamina? Or...Okay, Who the hell was the guy fighting!
ZidanReign chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
...there are no words to describe the manly epicness this story was...my brain exploded over 9000! times!

but this fic is one hell of a ride...you should do one of persona 4. The Truth vs The Fog! epic too

well later~ jranz out
Hishin Trueflame chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
epic no other words can describe it
KatsuragiYako chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
.EVER.

Freaking awesome dood~

You should write an epilogue!It'd be amazingly epic~!
Morpholomew chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
"Minatos" coming from Minna, I presume?

At any rate, you succeeded in filling your work with GAR. Let's try see if there's anyone who can top this.
SamJaz chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Thankfully, my skull is immune to such things, but it still hurt.

I am proud that I wrote something so good that it inspired someone else to write something this good.

PRIDE!

Also, my brother says it's ace that you ripped off my story. I punched his face for insolence.
SamJaz chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
First off, congratulations on your promotion to uncle.

now, let me get this off my chest.

ARGH!

MANLY MY FRIEND! Oh, so manly!
KatsuragiYako chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Holy crap, was awesome~!God,that was freaking amazing!

Dude,you should have more faith in what you write because that was really good.

...