Reviews for Love Will Continue
Elphaba2467 chapter 24 . 7/30
Great story! Really well written, great plot, and well developed characters! Really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting! Well done!
Adelaide Destler chapter 24 . 5/2
AWWWW! BEST ENDING EVER!
Adelaide Destler chapter 22 . 5/2
Oh. My. God. What. Just. Happened.
theoddestcastle chapter 24 . 1/17
Wow, this was a fantastic read. I watched the movie version of Phantom of the Opera when it came out in my freshman year of high school. I was intrigued and became obsessed. I bought the novel and watched every single possible version of POTO. When I started college, I felt the fire fade and burn out. It was a sad moment, but I went on. I just recently rediscovered my passion for Phantom of the Opera this past Christmas when I felt nostalgic and watched the Disney version of Hunchback of Notre Dame. As I watched, I felt my heartstrings tugging and distant thoughts began to echo in my mind. I finally made the connection and began obsessing over Phantom of the Opera since then. The fire that had gone out, returned full force and with a vengeance. Once again I immersed myself in the Music of the Night, and I knew that this time, I had passed the Point of No Return. This world, will stick with me for the rest of my life. I rewatched everything, redownloaded the deluxe soundtrack to my laptop and phone, and began reading fan fiction. While pursuing the POTO hashtag on Instagram a week ago, it was then I caught wind of Love Never Dies.

I feel ashamed to discover Love Never Dies so late. However, I was very hesitant at first to delve into this world, a sequel to PotO? No way. I loved PotO so much, I thought a sequel was unnecessary. It was by an off chance that I was watching a YouTube video of someone singing a cover of 'Til I Hear You Sing. I instantly fell in love and watched the original music video that Ramin did. It was in that moment that I felt a need in my soul, a thirst and insatiable curiosity, to finally, finally discover what happens next. I finally gave in to the desire and watched the filmed Australian production of Love Never Dies. I immediately felt all sorts of emotions well up inside of me.

I finally received answers to questions from long ago. I learned through Beneath a Moonless Sky that Christine had gone to Erik and they had a night together! Finally! What I had spent the last decade wishing for, ALW made happen! Christine loved Erik! And they made love! But when she woke to tell him so, he was gone! Oh my heart shattered into a million pieces! When I discovered that Gustave was truly Erik's son, I was overjoyed and thrilled. All of my hoped and dreams had come true. The story continued and now that Thing was out of the picture. It was all so beautiful! Erik would finally be able to be Christine and they would have such a happy life together. But then Meg! Ugh! She drove me absolutely bonkers! And as Erik held his now deceased Christine in his arms, I cursed ALW for stomping on my heart and crushing my soul. I refused to accept it. I needed the ending I wanted, so I turned to the one place I knew I would get a satisfactory answer. I came on here last night and dove into the Beauty Underneath.

Your fic is the first Love Never Dies story I've read and I absolutely love it. Your story, is what I wished happened instead. Reading this, mended the hole left in my heart from production. You created wonderful imagery and I could just see everything playing out in my head, from Gustave and Erik running around on the stage as Erik showed his son his inventions, to the kidnapping and the happy ending, and everything in between. This was such a treat to read and I have bookmarked it so I can read it again and again. Thank you for creating the happy ending I had longed for and the happy ending that Erik, Christine, and Gustave deserved. TheOddestCastle

P.S: I apologize for my longwinded nonsense
barricades.phantom chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
This has been my favorite phanfic I have ever read. I am speaking very truthfully

The way u portrayed the characters emotions and exactly like their personalities I would have thought out to be in love never dies. This is what I have always wanted it to be like and u made me feel it. I could literally feel the character's emotions the entire story and I feel for them.
Thus specifically to the mental change u had given Raoul throughout the story. He turned out to be as insane Erik was at one point in the original phantom, though Raoul had the power to kill Erik and create such lies and not be killed or arrested for it (although ya know...) But when Raoul showed up in the French diner *i believe* it created such suspense.
And Erik, u could really see his change throughout the story. I enjoyed it all the way. This including, his relationship with Christine, as it grew. I could feel their feelings and it really gave me them Phangirl chills.
What's weird about me is that there are these moments when I am completely overfilled with the feels and I completely tense up and I get very over joyed and I have to say that probably happened to me in every chapter. It might not be joyed thought, like when Raoul's demise was almost killing Erik I got the mad feels and the same thing happened. (Lol I have fangirling problems)
But this story was running through my mind whenever I had to postpone reading it because I was busy and I couldn't imagine being in school and actually focusing with it.

But I would like to thank you, for there is so much more I wish to say. I didn't review after each chapter because I was so anxious to see what was going to happen next!

Please feel free to Private Message *PM* me whenever or if u have any updates on this story. Shall I recommend u make a short, (a chapter or two) story of Christine, Gustave, and Erik's life as a family like where they move to and some (a few) interesting things they do. Maybe they will see Madame Giry and Meg again... (Although being what happened..)! Well idk.

Just I thank you for everything and plz feel free to PM me. THANK YOU!)
barricades.phantom chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
This has truly been one of my favorite phanfics I have read! I have always wondered what would happen and THANK YOU for writing it!
barricades.phantom chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
This has been by far one of my face phanfics yet!
Is that man Raoul though? If he is, he should... Die
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Wonderful, really enjoyed it, the only way it could have been better is if it were real! :P
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I feel so bad for Meg! Love this story already!
ListenToTheRainS2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Thsi story is truly amazing and very well written but I think I should make an observation even though you arealdy finished it. Victims from burnings can't have anything covering their wounds for it would make them even worse and you described him having a fever while his burnings were still healing. Burning victims can't EVER have fever, it means death, more even a strong fever like Erik's. He either shouldn't wake up until the burnings are completely healed, for the pain would be unberable and could even kill him! But despite those little medical mistakes, the story is amazing so far, I'm completely in love with it, you're a very good writer!
natashavic chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
happy ending 3
natashavic chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Raoul is a monster! :X
natashavic chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
sweet *o*
Magdalena Rossino chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
raoul i wish for you to forever burn in the pits of hell
Magdalena Rossino chapter 6 . 8/9/2013