Reviews for Retribution
Eagle-Eyes chapter 49 . 1/20
Very good series. I am quite glad that you have written original stories...

Keep writing in this world or the next as life allows..
hpfanscs chapter 49 . 9/24/2014
Very well written story with a plausible reason for a super Harry (Batman Harry). Thanks so much for your work in writing this outstanding piece.
hpfanscs chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
I have heard that a woman scorned is to be carefully avoided. Hermione takes that to a new level of meaning. Love the story.
littlechick2013 chapter 49 . 8/11/2014
this story was amazing. I'm not a big fan on drama stories, but this one blew me away. It took me four days to read the trilogy. It was well worth it. I liked how the story line , didn't give BS. It was realistic and sometimes scary enough to make you shudder. Again it was a great story, some moments made me laugh and some made me cry. Though the ending was just perfect. Hope you continue writing, you are very talented.
-M
darkrose0510 chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Wow.

Can't think of anything else to say that does this series justice. Thanks for an awesome read!
Reedtanguera chapter 48 . 6/17/2013
Wow. That was monumentally depressing. And totally probable given JKR's existing canon framework. I really enjoyed the first piece in this trilogy. I also found myself rooting for Draco Malfoy of all people and wishing he had more screen time.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/2/2013
liked this :) thanks for writing
Celeste45 chapter 49 . 12/6/2012
A highly detailed and insightful series. It seemed to be a bit confusing in the middle, but that might be because I read the whole series at once. I like Ginny in this story. The most memorable part in this story is when Harry meets Hermione for the last time.
Trinity chapter 49 . 6/8/2012
A great series of books. I especially like the bits about Krierley Boys' Home. There are some great characters.
HappyCthulhu chapter 49 . 5/18/2012
I just got finished reading the entire Sacrifice series, and just wanted to commend you on how impressive your world is.

I have read a lot of AU, and this was one of the fullest I have ever seen.

I'm very surprised that there are not more reviews on all three stories.

I do think that your rating of K is too low for the amount of adult type themes you've written.

Keep writting, you are very talented.

9.5/10 points for style.
Chaoticist chapter 49 . 4/29/2012
I did like this story, although I have noticed that you seem to have a thing for having bad things happen to Harry. I personally would have liked to see him with Tonks...but...eh. I enjoyed it.
lotr195 chapter 49 . 3/15/2012
your story was so great and different!
alyssasmile chapter 49 . 1/20/2012
So.. Wow. It's over.

This was.. fantastic. Original, deep, dark, dangerous, enthralling. I stopped reading it for a month at the part where Harry broke down in front of Vera and James when they wanted to adopt them. I felt too bad for him. v.v

But I came back, and I'm so glad I did. I truly love this series. You were right, a lot of it isn't suited for a lot of the younger crowd. I'm only sixteen, so should I be talking?

You put such a different light on the wizarding world, gave them such a corrupt look. I've seen it happen in a lighter way, but never to this extent. I've seen it happen to Muggles all the time. But this was truly unique.

I'm going to stop talking now..
Jimbocous chapter 49 . 12/28/2011
An amazing trilogy of stories. Almost a clinical examination of how a society can utterly destroy itself. What's most disturbing is that this is such a logical extension of canon, in many regards. Truly amazing work. Thanks for an engrossing and disturbing read!
teedub chapter 48 . 12/10/2011
i greatly enjoyed this story arc. Though i suspected the most likely ending, it's still somewhat sad. hopefully the books were saved.

kudos for a very creative and entertaining piece of work. thank you.