Reviews for Welcome to Hell
come on chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is the best fanfic ive ever read
gf chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Yo comentaría, pero es que hablo español. Como se dice ems. Bery good¿ bueno como se diga I al sorry
Rainmy chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
hi! this is the sad time when you reach the end of an ongoing fic...
I think you are doing great in writing cartmans's and Scott living together,it seems to me than deep inside (very inside on nazi carman's part) both want things to work but the hate from past events prevents it,natural if you had being fed your parents...
what I didn't like so much is how cold his sort of friends reacted to his mom dying,in the first seasons I wouldn't be very sprprise,in the latest,more on kyle's side than the rest,you can see than even if they hate him in extreme situations like this they tried to give some support.
speaking of them,you metioned what our thoughts were on a posible onesided romance involving some of the boys with Cartman? if it's not going to make the story differ too much from the brothers rekationship plot it's fine by me.
I really REALLY hope you continue this (
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
I'm kinda sad that you did not finish it. Whatever, I have that strange intuition that Scott was behind Liane's death. Comes when he's talking abouth studying Cartman and wanting to change him for better. Sick. Though, it would have been lovely to know how it all ended. I guess I have to make up it myself. So, Scott somehow murdered Liane; maybe arranged her death. Cartman won't find out until he has changed completely. Kyle and Cartman are somehow best buttfucking friends, but totally not gay for each other. Oh, by saying Cartman changes completely I mean that he becomes a nicer and better friend who's always that sarcastic and bitter shit on the inside. And he'll be a real jew at the end. Shelly and Scott get engaged even though it weirds me out. (It weirds the main five out) Butters also deserves a plot! Thus he will be Cartman's best friend. Oh, not a real change. And Kenny dies. I don't care how. Just once would me dramatic and lovely at the same time. Like Scott's totally angry and throws a flower pot out of his window and it magically appears on Kenny's head. South Park logic, duh.

Should someone actually read that bollocks I am sorry for writing that down.
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
omgggggg when are you ever uploading!?
LunarLight10 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Are you still alive? Are you gonna continue it?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Wow more please
Rhi Rhi AKA DamienGurl666 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
This is a beautiful story so far brings a shed of tear of joy to my eye a old fashion sibling rivalry which I loves.
Markiska chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
this fic is just amazing i cant stop reading
SouthParkYaoisSlut chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Omg!cant wait till next chapter!so awsome!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
that was hilarious
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
i loved this chapter
NerdyNightStocker chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Cartman's right about the fantasy of missing school by being sick. It's just not the same LOL.

Kyle IS seemingly nicer... Yet he and Cartman still argue as they always have. Plus, Kyle officially knows what Cartman truly has to deal with after Scott's psychotic declaration... He's going to have a lot to deal with in order to make Eric change his ways for real!

Nice continuity chapter! I look forward to the next one!
skkmgirl818 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
this chapter is so short. i want mooorrre.
skkmgirl818 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
the "fuck me" part... images are playing on my mind