Reviews for Hide and Seek
fallenofthedark chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this story belongs in my favorites. it's supersupersuper amazing :DDDDD
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Has it really been that long, well 3yrs can be a long time lol anyway this was a cute story but is there a ending?
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
nice )
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
loved it :)
Jaike Kyr chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was adorable!
Redfaerie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I have to say, I really loved this fic. It was endearing and well written and sweet. The part where they grew apart really got to me because I can relate. I've had a bunch of best friends before, but because I move around so much I always, ALWAYS grow apart from them. The first time I was 4, the second I was 6, the third time I was 10, the fourth time I was 13. Oh! But I moved back to the place I left when I was 10 and grew even closer to one of my best friends there, and I haven't left since. And I still talk to my best friend from age 13 sometimes.

Anyways, The fact that I kept ANY of those friends is like, a miracle. But anyways, that part got to me.

But I love the time skips. I'm a big fan of time skips :)

Much love,

_Redfaerie
SxR chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
First of all, welcome back :D!

Onto the review, it was amazing. Purely amazing. I loved every second of reading it. At parts I giggled and others I teared up so badly TT.

I loved how they aged throughout it and how it all changed. I could feel a lot of emotion throughout reading it.

And, OMG~ I love how you ended it on "I do." it links in with the whole marriage thing and also it seemed that Roxas accepted Axel's 'proposal'. Amazing 3.

Thanks for such an amazing fanfic.
Incompetence chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh, goodness. First of all, I'll let you know that deep down, I'm a secret romance fanatic. And this fulfilled my need for romance wonderfully. While not being overly so, you gave us enough to make my heart melt. My heart honestly got that warm, content feeling; and I don't get that feeling very often. In my opinion, you kept everyone in character very well, especially when you made them younger. Many people can't seem to recreate how little kids act well, but you hit the nail on the head. I liked the gradual shift Roxas and Axel took from being best friends to not talking as they became teenagers and went through issues many kids their age do. This made the story realistic AND believable. It's sad how many friendships are lost when growing up; thankfully they didn't let that tear them apart.

All in all, I loved this.

And even if it took three more years, I wouldn't mind knowing what happens next in their relationship. ;D