Reviews for LoS: The Elemental Blade
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
it has been along time for a new chapter get moving please
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I'm sad now):
AbandonedJay chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
" rtjkgvfnjhm ueuruuxcvvrtcvxrtc vnrtc vxrxcrtuireuwerxzytyfugnjhASDlkdnvhrfrfekawitowuruuuuuuuuuusbgsthsx! :( "

Thus sayeth the dragon obsessed Warriors fan that might just be sick of bronies and thinking that this post is hypocritical because she herself hasn't posted in months due to random strokes of bad luck and social issues adding to the stress over how the democrats and socialists are trying to blame their scape goats rather than face their problems, and the fact that the government today is MESSED UP due to the fact that the higher-ups keep on blaming lower-downs while playing golf and making fools of themselves and arguing like petty five year-olds.
That's right, Hilary Clinton and Barak Obama; I'mma talk'n to YOU! Quite arguing with the congress, or I'll turn this vehicle around RIGHT NOW OR YOU"RE GROUNDED!

P.S, sorry for the terrible rage rant about politics; it was probably trigger by the fact that I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY EVEN YOU IS OBSESSED ABOUT PONIES! IT'S DRIVING ME MAD AND I LIVE IN A HOUSE FULL OF BRONIES! GET! ME! OUT! HEPL! HELP! HELP! HE-

Pleasdffse stand h fbffn by. we aawewssasre expeiehrytriencing technical difffffiiieuciuilaties-
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
How about adding Skylanders characters into your story so that you can have characters like Whirlwind, Camo, & Sunburn in your story. They are dragon hybrids. Whirlwind is half-unicorn, Camo is half-plant, & Sunburn is half-phoenix; making them exceedingly unique dragons. Spyro & Cynder are Skylanders too. Kaos (the Dark Portal Master) is hillarious in the Skylanders games. Portal Master Eon, Yuga (Lorule's Ganondorf from A Link Between Worlds), and Ravio would be good characters to add. The plot of Four Swords Adventures can be inspiration for you, this can explain how Ganondorf is in the Dragon Realms and alive. Your story is seriously good! Five Stars!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
I have an idea. Have you played the video game Skylanders Swap Force, Spyrolink? Spyro became a Skylander before he saved Cynder from Malefor's control & killed him. Why not add every Skylander (especially Gill Grunt & Trigger Happy) & some Skylanders characters that aren't Skylanders like Portal Master Eon, Kaos, Kaos' Mother, Sharpfin, & Flin. Kaos & his mother are dark portal masters & the antagonists of Skylanders Swap Force. Kaos has a butler called Glumshanks. Since you had Ganondorf return to life, why not have him free the wind sorcerer, Vaati, and have Link obtain the Four Sword. Remember Fi from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, have her awaken & help Link, Spyro, & Cynder out. Have Link learn how to use the Skyward Strike (a sword move that only the Master Sword can use).
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Due to the Skylanders series is a spin off of all the old Spyro games (Spyro & Cynder are Skylanders), you can have characters like Kaos, Kaos' Mother, Portal Master Eon, Whirlwind, Cameo, & the Swap Force be in this story. In Skylanders, the dragon realms became Skylands.
Phoenix Champion chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Okay just gotta say this, I can expect Midna and maybe Zant, but should I expect the appearance of The Hero's Shade, King Bulbin, and, if possible, a Goron or Zora?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Darn, I was hoping for a new chapter soon. This is a great story. Both Spyro and Link are 2 of my favorite characters, which drew me in to read this story. Please update soon!
thunder dragon chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
you also need to put in a little more detail in your stories
thunder dragon chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
my only gripe with this story is that it is to short and that
there is no real build up other than that not bad you need to some times drag out the story and put some suspense
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I got a oc named is a yung purple dragon with red markings similer to cinders and is the reincarnahin of Vincent valintine from final fanticy 7:dirge of Cerberus. Abilitys,able to shape shift and transform in to and talk to chaos age 22
Emberjack chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Well, to be honest I've been missing this story. Or at least, I was. I completely forgot about it a while back since I gave up on it after waiting so long I guess. I'm not surprised, nor offended that you became a brony as of late. Those ponies seem to be getting everypony around. I'm not at all shocked that you can't get them off your mind and have to do something to do with them. But be careful, too much of them and you'll be corrupted. I've seen it! (I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now)
It just saddens me that, with how addictive ponies are, you probably won't come around to this story again for another year or even more.
Well, when this story is revived I'll be right here to read it right away, then proceed to tell you how amazing your comeback will be.

Emberjack
Arison Nakaru chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Thank you for the heads up. Is it that you dont feel inspired at the moment to continue the story, or are you jusnot having any good ideas for the next chapter? Anyway...This story will remain one of my favorites and I will be watching for your next chapter anxiously._
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Wow, this story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
aPAULo17 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
AWWW... Please update. This is the best crossover story I've ready in my entire time here on 't. Seriously, continue it.