Reviews for The Day Albus Dumbledore Never Remembers
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/21
Hahahaha Epic Story!
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/19
Laughter as the "power he knows not" is much better than love. Although it would have been interesting to know Harry's reaction, there may have been the possibility of Harry laughing himself to death.
La Morraine chapter 1 . 6/10
Awesome story, I really enjoyed the twist at the end! Thank you for making your hard work available for us to read :)
Neo Skies chapter 1 . 4/22
Loved it. I hate albus, so this was absolute bliss for me.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 3/21
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Well that's a FIRST in fanfiction!
Tom laughing to death.

Did you borrow the idea from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"?

Well done and thanks.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This is probably one of the best docs I have ever read. I love it! Laughed himself to death, hahahahahahahhaahahaha!
MrBogus chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
This is a nice story. I love these stories, where Dumb as a door and Voldishorts get their asses kicked in such a anticlimatic way.

Thanks :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This was perfect!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
The ending is clever and funny I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Lol! He-who-must-not-be-named aka Voldymort laughed himself to death?! Dumbleass confessed his crimes and was a dark lord in his own rights...that's great, just great. Wonderful one shot, had me ROFL.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
#cackles# XD yup the prophecy didn't say which dark Lord Harry would defeat. LOVE the whole killing Voldie with laughter. SQWEEEEEEEE! Awesome! LOVE it!
Wyrade chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Brilliant story, thank you for writing it! :D

"[...]as long as those are not the dark lord they will be brought back[...]" - laughed out loud on that (among others) :D