Reviews for The Day Albus Dumbledore Never Remembers
kittyranma chapter 1 . 7/14
On my, I'd love to have seen what happened next.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 6/13
Warped as heck but totally delightful
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/7
wow never thought voldie can off himself like that
hehe
loved it
please do continue
bye sumi
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story and I hope you decide to write a sequel
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/5
Great story I really liked it.
Gina chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh, that was excellent!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 1/17
why would Harry need emancipation? he can live where he likes once he's over 16 in the muggle world, if he can show he has the means to support himself. It's a done deal so long as Gringotts could make it look like he has muggle bank accounts, people who don't like their parents do it all the time, though usually by getting a full time job. It's only recently they raised the school leaving age above 16. He doesn't even need any qualifications.
An amusing story, and I enjoyed it, nice twist in the tail.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/7
So what?! Big deal! Harry destroyed Dumb as a rock in the public eye and caused Tom Riddle to literally and figuratively laugh himself to death. Very likely the prophecy was as phony as a rubber knut and Dumb-Dumb set it all up. But Harry's saved the British magicals so many times he deserves to be allowed to finish school and live as he wishes in peace. Unfortunately, the British magicals or better called SHEEPLE, will likely refuse to do so.
krzys2000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
That is hilarious
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Good story. Keep up the great work!
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Interesting & different, i liked, thank you x
suziq968 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This was a joy to read. Thanks so much.
Michaela chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Loved your story (and others). Your plots are good and make sense. But I found that a lot of your sentences run together and are incorrectly punctuated, missing full stops and the like. This makes it hard to know what you mean. You also confuse 'you're' and 'your' on a couple of occasions. I was wondering if you have had a beta at all. I know this story is old and you may not want to be going back to it to review/change and that's fine. If you want to ignore this that's fine too. If you are interested in getting help with proofreading you can contact me on my email here:
Sorry if this is unwanted. If so just ignore it.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Hahahaha Epic Story!
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Laughter as the "power he knows not" is much better than love. Although it would have been interesting to know Harry's reaction, there may have been the possibility of Harry laughing himself to death.