Reviews for The Day Albus Dumbledore Never Remembers
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
The story had a good plot however when the story seemed to point that being gay or as it said poof was unsaivory and another wrong from Dumbledoor it lost my liking. I have gay friends and family and myself am Bi so it was bigotry in my eyes. If I have misunderstood what you wrote my apologies however I must tell you that it seemed like you had dislike for homosexuality and seemed homophobic.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
GOODBYE MOLDI-FART! *cracks up laughing* So I s'pose they could say, he DIED LAUGHIN'! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love the fact that he dies from laughing to death!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Damn! Death by laughing, what a way to go.
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The end was good, but I noticed lots of tiny inconsistencies, especially with the muggle world. Petunia would have never got that long, even house arrest, and it would not have been that restrictive, maybe just a curfew, and restriction on where she can go for 5 years, being one that jumped out. As for the magical lore bull, never my cup-o-joe. Its always the same everywhere I go. Then wandless magic? In logical terms wandless does NOT exist, its just magic. What came first, the wand or magic? But I suppose I'm just nitpicking because these types of fics always (mostly) end up really cliché.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Good story without a proper conclusion..FEELS LIKE YOU ARE LEFT HANGING
RainonSaturn chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Voldies' not the only one...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Hilarious, especially the last paragraph! good job overall! :)
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
plz write more
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story! Justice was served.
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Scrimgeour, Dolores and Cornelius... if you ever plan on correcting mistakes
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Well the ending was a little weird but this was still really great! Good work :)
mustang fan18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
i loved the ending, even when harry didn't do anything he still is the one who killed v
Lab12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Eh? what about Ron? Pompfrey (she must hav had an idea about Harry's health issues)? Basically I like this story, but it starts with much detail and ends quite rushed, At last that is my feeling with it. So, it could be much more than it is now.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »