Reviews for Big Sister Watching
Luna chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
this was amazing me and my girlfriend enjoyed it alot
son of the olympians chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
thank you, I can find barely any straight america fics its all americaXuk or something equally gay. Actually all my friends say i'm just like america, which I actually am, and it is nice to see one where he doesen't act like a total douche, just normally so once again thank you.
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Russia and Belarus are nuts but they're so cute :D
xxUSxUKxx chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
"I'll give this back when you become one with me!" Oh goodness, I lost my shit there. xD
I love this story, Belarus and Russia are hilarious. Thanks for posting an AmeUkr story!
Blaze808 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Cute!
kakurando chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Lol...I enjoyed reading this XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Cute and funny! I love the story and the pairing :)
Jalice1718 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh my gosh. I'm suppose to be working on a project right now, but wanted to read some America/Ukraine, so I had to practically SMOTHER myself to keep my laughter down! X'''D

This story was great and I'll try and check out your other Fics too~! ;D

~FerN~
schnee-roza chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I very much enjoyed this. It made me laugh a lot. _
Etiema chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA lololololol i love the whole idea of this fanfic i enjoyed it and the part of ill give it back when you become one with russia slayed me to death hurr hurr soo funny~ this story is going into my favs c:
Cacow chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Aw!This is one cute pairing! ANd when ti becomes big you cans ay you invented it! lol. I love this story, it's so cute!
Cacow chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I've got Moulan Rouge on DVD so I know all about it! And yes, they should be crying. Anyways, I really like this story, espesially how protective Russia and Belarus are over thier older sister. I've never seen this pairing before though, it's quite interesting.
ChakkaVoodoo chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
A funny finish to a good story!

But...why the implied yaoi?
Ravinsong chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I really like how this turned out...I'm not usually a fan of this pairing but you've got me thinking...:D
Sile the Reader chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Ahhh, this was so cute. I had a feeling Ukraine an America knew they were being watched. This pairing is cute, I was so happy when I saw you had completed this. Lithuania was priceless. You did rush a little but it was good.