Reviews for The Not So Perfect Mate
teRaRadragOon chapter 13 . 3/20
NOOOOOOO I already felt the tension reading this story Dx I wanna know what happen next would Mayuri n her children leave for good or just for a time being, What will Sesshomaru think? Would he be frustrated? Get really sad even more? Would he catch up to them n do whatever it takes for them to stay with him? Dx my god the impact I can feel it the story is screaming out for an ending QwQ
Tiff chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Aww come on. I was really getting the feels for this story. PLEEEEEEASE PLEASEEE continue! It's hard to find a good Sesshomaru story that doesn't involve Kagome or Rin as a mate and keeps it real and detailed as far as love and intimacy goes. Plus your writing is really good ! I hope you do continue to write this story eventually(even though I know it's been written 4years ago -_-) iit'd be a shame to leave it as is. 3
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
aww to bad would of liked to know what he would do when he found out she left him and took the kids
Jiffie chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
This was really cute, a nice little slice of life that was a very refreshing read, especially for an Inuyasha fan fiction. I see that you might not be continuing, but I really liked this a lot, I wouldn't mind if you didn't ever pick it back up, but it has been love so far, and I'm glad I read it.

I love how you described Sesshoumaru's Lordship jobs, not many people go into detail with that (hell, I don't even know what he, or his father be for hand, do). Also, I love the characters, and you did a great job keeping Sesshoumaru in character, your a brilliant writer, and I can see and feel every bit of the story. I felt both Mayuri and Sesshoumaru's emotions, and amazingly this is one of the few stories I read in life where I took on the emotions of the characters I read. This is really great, and I would love to read the rest of your works.
Frostfire613 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
err...didn't you say that sesshomaru wouldn't cheat on Mayuri?
KhAeL chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Aw *phew* I couldn't stand another suffering chapter but I just can't help reading and reviewing your story. It's so great and sad at the same time! Anyways, alright, Good luck with your new story!
RubyJeweler chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Awww...This story was great...but I understand.
DeucesAreWild chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Damn this story is deep. Please update soon
KhAeL chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
Oh the DRAMA! Awesome chap as usual. The long wait was totally worth it! Keep up the good work!
Willow Stryker chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Why do I have the feeling I know who was trying to leave? . Good story! I cant wait for the next one!
KhAeL chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Serves her right but knowing how you made Mayuri, questions are coming. Nice chap and very to the point. Keep it up!
moani-sama chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
A part of me says poor Hisano while another says she deserves worse. I wonder how Mayuri will find out about Sesshy's betrayal? Its bound 2 come out sooner or later. Good chap can't wait 4 the next!
KhAeL chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Karma is a powerful thing Sesshy... DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT! Trust me, I've tried...

Great chap! I look forward to each and every one of your chapters!
KhAeL chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
BURN THAT WOMAN FOR ALL I CARE! but Mayuri would find out and wonder why Sesshy hurt a simple servant... very interesting... Keep it up! (This is just my prediction D)
KhAeL chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! This is gatting interesting! Amazing chap and TOTALLY worth the wait! Keep it up!