Reviews for One More Midnight
ObsessedlotrChick chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
where is Elrond? What is he late for? I am confused!
zerah chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
i love stories like this. this is why slash is often better than het in my opinion
Peak-in-Darien chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow! A good Elrond/Legolas fic, just what I've been waiting for. I thought the writing was exquisite because it really portrayed elves well. Please write more: this comes from someone with a big crush on Mr Weaving AND Mr Bloom.
Greetings from Mordor chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
that is so sweet. It actually made me smile! Look at this *points at face* I'M SMILING! You made it romantic and reflective at the same time. . . you didnt even add a single incredibly graphic and uncomprehensibly painful flashback! Not one! Keep 'em coming!
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I think I'll just review all your LotR fics tonight. _ You use the language well - not just spelling/grammar (it's wonderful to see someone who knows such basics ;-) ) but also in the imagery, the descriptions, etc. Lovely.
Pim chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Very cute.
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
! Please! Leave Legolas alone! I already have too many of those kind of crushes, i don't need my TL to be like that! Please, i'm begging you! Look, on knees, almighty one, i humble my awesome self if you would just LEAVE LEGOLAS ALONE! *sobs uncontrollably and turns off the computer screen*
IceCube chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
great story! Me likes it!
Ryoko no Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Ok, you'll have to forgive me for this, but there's a reason, honestly. And that is: I reviewed your Sandman story (which was great, BTW, but I already said that), and then, I GOT AROUND TO READING THE OTHER REVIEWS! And my God, did that make me mad! I think that person who feels like gutting her/himself, should be seriously considering it. And those comments were NOT constructive, but rude, ignorant, and as irritating as anything I've ever read. And that's the reason for me reviewing, in OT fashion, a story for a fandom I don't read. ff.n doesn't let you review any story twice, and you didn't have any other Sandman stories (which, I think, you should, coz you're just THAT good) and ALL your stories have reviews, (same reason as above) and you don't choose to give out your e-mail, so I thought I'd just pick another story at random to show my support for your wonderful slash story. I hope the end outweighs the means, and don't let the haters get you down.
KM chapter 1 . 3/14/2002

...

I can't believe that's all you wrote!

You MUST to WRITE another FANFIC again

...please...?
Bluetiful chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
So sweet... You describe Legolas so well, in my mind I could see that beautiful elf riding in the night with his pretty hair flying back and his gorgeous face the only thing visible against the black... I really liked this one :)
jadedone chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
reading this was like experiencing a vivid yet fleeting dream *happy/sad sigh* It was all the more sweeter for its brevity [and that's a rare case; must be the authoress' talent!] or should that be bittersweet? [muses]

Thanks for painting this lovely picture in my mind.

*~tindomerel~*
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Aw, that's cute. I like Elrond's description of Legolas, very beautiful. Legolas is most worthy of it. :-)
Sara the Green Witch chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I really can't find the right words to tell you how sweet this story is. I really like it!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
How sweet! You should write a sequel in which Legolas arrives. I liked this.