Reviews for Stepping Up
mangers chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I really love how you write Whitney in your stories. I love his character. In fact I love the entire Sheriff Kent series. It's original and really refreshing.

By the way, was that Seeley Booth you were referring to? I'm so hoping it is. I would love to see him become more involved in the series, that'd be epic!
cathy03 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
OK let me tell what i think is so great bout these Sheriff Kent's series: is the possibility to write about different characters and situations involving them!And they're always GREAT!

Let's take "stepping up" as an example. We didn't see the Sheriff (let's face it he's the hero and main character), we didn't see Clois (and, miraculously, i didn't mind that either! :D), no Ma Kent, no Kent farm, no funny stuff (yeah, because those guys are funny and i always lmao when i read these stories) BUT you manage to give us an amazing story!

Let me tell you something about myself now (and believe i have a point here and you'll understand) I was intruduced to fanfics very recently and to be honest i like a lot of shows and books but i never read any fics other Smallville ones. But not every SV ones, just Clois or with no pairings as justice league ones or other combos. Don't you think i never tried to read other pairings but i just can't help it: if there's no clois i just lost my interest. Few no Clois fics got my attention and this one was one of them. So, yes, it is a big deal LOL ;)

I just love those characters so much that i don't mind if there was no Clois at all or no Sheriff Kent. I wanted Whitney to solve to case ASAP and save his brother!

And since i liked this one so much i can't wait to read "Gotta keep running" because i just saw Bart is in it :D

Don't worry, you'll hear from me ;)
Ice Shade chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
This is awesome, you really did good. I like the Whitney-Lana pairing too. You manage to describe how other people mean a lot to each other like Clark & Whitney brotherhood.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Terrific story. I don't know a lot of good Whitney-centered stories, but Stepping Up is really, really good.
Lily1986 chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Read this is just 2 sittings again it would have been 1 but I had to convince myself to go to sleep lol. Loved it though. )
annz chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Great, great finish to this terrific story! You really brought Whitney to life. Thank you for sharing your talent - and for updating so regularly. I have enjoyed all your work so far and look forward to reading whatever you want to share with us in the future.

Oh, I see you posted a second epilogue with Clark & Lois - going to go read that one right now!
1eclecticreader chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
This was good. Different in that it focused more on Whitney Fordman than Clark Kent or Lois Lane or Clois but you did state that in your notes. I liked it. Like I said before, Whitney is a good character. You got to explore/write about him and we got to know him better. It's all good.
Gtpse chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Great job, anxiously looking forward to your next endeavor.
ancientwolf8 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
HOORAY for no hidden fees!

costs nothing? That's outraggeeous!

but yeah, loved the story as always.. and i can't wait until the next one shows up..
Lindsey lane Kent chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
R u kiddng ? Absolutely loved it ... Whitney is awesome.. Can't believe it's done .. I vote for another Sequeal... Clois story please:)
fan1o1 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
haha, couldn't stop laughing when kyle said, "Is Aunt Lois sick too? Why was she on the bed with Uncle Clark?" I really enjoyed the epilogue and hopefully you decide to continue with your stories :)
Pem21 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
:( So disappointed that the utter lack of Clois even in the epilogue. I was hoping for something and there was nothing. Boo :(

While I enjoyed Whitney and seeing him in the forefront, I am very much ready for the regular scheduled programming with Clark front and center.
Spoons There Are chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Awesome story.

But isn't the Epilogue for this story the same as your other story "Smallville, Big Trouble"?

Hoping the Epi. for this story is posted soon.
LoVe4LiFe07 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
As usual loved it. I hope your next one has some more Clois. Can't wait for more!
Pem21 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Clois please in the epilogue? Please? I miss them.