Reviews for If I Just Lay Here
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Him and his twinkies!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Freakin' A times one hundred.

Cheers!
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow, I love this story. You've captured Tallahassee's voice so well, and your portrayals are true to character. This story is adorable, sweet, and funny, while still relating the reality of living during the zombie apocalypse. Well done. :)
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
So. FUCKING. Cute. Oh my gosh. :D
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This story was really good and in character. My favorite thing was the "What If's" and the last sentence.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is awesome. I like the use of your other story about Zombieland. I think you had the people in-character, which is a hard thing to do most of the time. Thanks.

-curledruler
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is -perfect-! I absolutely adore this little story.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aww super cute! :D
surkusiipi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Gosh, do you know this "omg-I-just-read-the-most-wonderful-fic-I-have-to-give-some-feedback-but-what-on-earth-I-can-say-after-something-like-this" -feeling? Well, I'm having it right now! But let's still try. As I said, your fic is great, really great. A bit sad, but that makes it even better and more realistic. And because Tallahassee is so himself, I'll adore you for the rest of your life. :D I mean, so much emotions and he is still Tallahassee and nobody else! Thanks, I really could read things like this forever. :3
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i loved this.
GooooodPie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Psh, log in. You think this thing would remember who I am after like what? 3 years!

Uh...sorry 'bout that! Anyway, I totally read this over in LiveJournal...yeah it was LJ...I'm pretty sure...I think...like maybe 52% sure...yeah. Well, I'm totally rambling right now aren't I? Sorry.

Now getting back to what I was saying before. I read this somewhere else, but since I'm too lazy to review anywhere except on FanFiction, I didn't review there. Sorry.

Anyway, loved it! It was a bit angsty, but I totally think that it made the story better. My favorite part has to be the 'If...' part. That was pure gold.

So, I can't wait to see if you come out with any more Fanfics for this section. I really liked this one, and hope that you do come out with another one!

Kara
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw Tallahassee does have feelings :) I like it.