Reviews for Second Legacy
PoopDePoopDePants chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Oh snap! Ma'am, I like this deviance from your usual repertoire ! I absolutely love fun stories! This has the distinct possibility to be a very, very fun story!

Best of luck! Don't apologize for the hiatus! Just update faster! :P
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
hahaha ure soo right i luv them batttleschool boys :) haha ya i laughed a lot at those parts too. WU OH MY GOOD I ALWAYS FOUDN HER FASCINATING ALSO! I always kept my eyes open for any appearances of her, but it never happened :( glad to see her in this story! Gosh, i hope you keep updating! :] thankss
Jessicasaurus chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
I remember that conversation between Dumper and Carn Carby in Shadow of the Giant. It took me so long to fully get it... I was such a cute innocent seventh grader!

This was really good! Vlad's last name is Porotchkot (or Denisovitch, I can't remember). I love this story, and this chapter didn't disappoint.
Jessicasaurus chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Update. Now. Or. My. Head. Will. Explode!

Love,

Jessica
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! :) I'm a HUGE ender/shadow series fan, and I'm really excited about this story! It's amazing. Thank you soo much, and PLZ update! :) And include bean in a lot of it, because he's a great character. can't wait!
11kira11 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
yay u UPDATED!
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I really liked the last couple of dialog lines. Not sure I buy the premise and Mazer's behavior so far, but this really is an intriguing story.
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Best. Story. Ever!
The Fanfiction Revolution chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Hurrah for an update :)

It was good. although I think Mazer was a little out of character, but otherwise everything was great!
11kira11 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
um...your still alive right?
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I like it! I think that the way you present Ender requires Mazer to be a bit out of character, but that really enhances the writing quality and the intricities of the storyline.
ShedonCooperPhD chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Update soon! I want to know what will happen! And yes mazer is a little ooc but it's hard to write any character just right.
11kira11 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
it's ok. at least you updated. Though im a bit confused as to what is going on. Id really apreaciate it if you updated soon. I Like how the stories going _
Taleen chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
interesting chapter, but I don't understand why he wants to be president. Post the next chapter soon please :)
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Maybe a bit OOC, but I still love it anyway. :) (Besides, I commit OOC-ness all the time.)