Reviews for Earth Day
VirguleAddict chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hooww cuteeee~~~3

I think I'm getting addicted to your stories 3
Bubbles1802 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
sugoi...good job. it's so funny! it's like a family life among the first generation guardians! hahaa~
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
XD Kawaii~! XD

/click-click-click/ XD
anon azure chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hahaha comical and cute!

LOVE IT!
Leesha chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Woh...very nice

I can honestly say i loved everything about this fic,especially the characterization.

I loved the small things - like lampo acting how lambo would (being a brat and all), and G being "drinking buddies" with Alaude

I would love to see more of this pairing written by you

d3b *thumbsup*
Munchiek chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw Fic is 3 XD G.'s Cuteness Win :P
RainbowMushrooms chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh yay! someone has been writing while I've been lazy~

Earth Day is on a different day every year, just to let you know.

Not that it matters.

Not sure about who should top out of these two, but there isn't much character development, so... do what you want! It'll be good!

Write some more Gsari (making use of the name)!
Takahashi Rei chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
*gets a mention~* *spins~* my ego xDD

o_O oh my, these are the real faces of the Guardians? (coughididntreadthemangacough)

Gsari... I KNEW IT! I'm not the only one who thinks G should top xDD though i like him at the bottom lalala~

Giotto is surprisingly playful and LAWL Alaude? Drinking buddies x3

it's cute DD nicely done~
Kajune chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was so funny! G. is hilerious! I also loved what he said to Alaude, very IC if you ask me. Haha!

Oh and, I think you might want to check some of the words, I spot you spelling Giotto wrong. You accidently spelled it Gitto.

Along with many other words, just in case people might not like it it would be nice for you to edit it, this is a funny story and I love it very much.