Reviews for Fullmetal: Edward Elric!
Crystal Whitman chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Update soon... This is a great story!
Mahalia E chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
For some weird reason the part where ed was sea sick i got really nauseous
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
The plotline is very unique, and also you portrayed Ed and Al's character very well. However, I happened to notice numerous spelling and grammatical errors. You may need to go through and correct these. For example: it's 'much' not 'mush', and 'told' not 'tolled.' Other than those simple mistakes, you did very well.
UltimateHero10 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice
KingRome0 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
this story is brilliant! I love the Rena idea and how you changed the names of all the characters :3 keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I would like you to please keep this story going. It is completely not a Negima crossover but a Negima concept and it's brilliantly new. It is definitely funny and interesting so please keep going with this story? Thank you. You are a great writer.
OCD Manga Geek chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is a great fic! Please don't abandon it! But oh my goodness! Tyler knows about the Truth! Please update soon! I know I love this fic.
InsaneTacoz chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love it. It's real funny. Just one thing though: was siren supposed to be sighing?
Dream Dragoness chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
DAMN IT! THIIS IS A SUPER-COOL STORY! SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON! *give puppy eyes*
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I can say that the plot is pretty solid, so far, but the story content leaves alot to be desired.

First off, I would go about fixing all the mistakes, grammer wise, and finding a good beta. Next, why havent you updated, this is good stuff, dont leave me hanging here.

Question, will Al get his body back some time during the duration of this fic, and if he does, can you tell me like: half way, In the beginnning, the end.

For characters, not a bad job, I enjoy their personalities, and you have decent drawing skills, so Its well appreciated. But, seriously, the grammer, and names,and context in general, need work.

I want more Al interaction, so few fanfics have Al as the main, I want more Al screen time, baby!
Wolf Eared Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story is the most awesomemest in my life i read it like 2 times! Write more i am begging!
Fan Fictional Authoress chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
more! nummy! i was onthe edge of my seat in excitement!
Skai Breeze chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
cool but really you have to sort your spellong out i mean ruff in sted of rough? but other than that it was a preetty good, first crossover...although i would like to see negi in it...keep typing
Devilhunter13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This pretty is decent for Your first crossover. but at least add one Negima character like Negi or Fate. U dont have 2 it would be nice though.
fg7dragon chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Well, I liked the first chapter, but I LOVE this one! If my hunch is right, Rena is not just a split personality, but the soul of the person Tyler tried to resurrect. Or it could be the other way around and the two are twin sisters.

Anyway, the chapter was great, update soon!