Reviews for The forgotten children
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
cool story so far
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
I HAD READ THIS STORY A WHILE BACK AND I STILL LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
DaughterofDante chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Awwww!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
it was really good though it could be better because of all of the spelling and grammar mistakes.
leighargeneau chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
I like your idea it's very interesting. I also like where the story has been going so far. The problem is that there are so many spelling mistakes it makes it hard to read the story. You should get a beta reader to check it for you.
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Your story is very nice i like the plot a lot. however, i noticed a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. also some of the words you chose to use were wrong(no other way to put it) and some words are missing from sentences. I suggest getting a good beta to help with that and also help make your story better than it is.
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwwe that was cute! There were quite a few misspelled words but overall not that bad.
fan-freak121 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I just love this fic so much.
fan-freak121 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
love it
Evci chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
There are a lot of spelling mistakes in all the chapters, but other than that I loved the story !
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love thses type of fics!
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I think that was a good story. I loved it despite the slash and for me that's saying something. I usually don't read slash, especially not all the way through. Nice work. :)
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
::chuckles smiling:: Very nicely done! _ and for English not being your first language, there wasn't that many mistakes to take note of. _~ I wihs you the best on other stories! ::waves:: Blessed Be! Ja matte!
Alixox chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I didn't really understand the story. Maybe because it's a crossover. I just feel that if you write a crossover fanfiction you should give some back story to both sides so that people not familiar with the other side of the Xover can get it. But really well written.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was worse than any other "Wrong Boy Who Lived" fic I've had the displeasure of reading.