Reviews for Keepers of the Will
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
it was such a nice plot
always love kakashi-naruto family fic
there are only few of them here
too bad,this was abandoned for 4 yrs now
GayBubblegum chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great fanfic! You did well portraying each characters personalities. You got your info right don't worry. You should DEFINITLY write more chapters. I loved this one and I loved the cliffhanger. I also loved your use of Japanese, some people don't have the courage to use the language in Naruto fanfics.
Zykira MajesticWriter84 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Please keep this going. I wondering what's going to happen to Naruto and Kakashi.
Ranita4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It is a good a story. hope you continue it
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for more.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
you did not just do that. you DID NOT just leave us hanging at an awesome cliffhanger. who would be stupid enough to kill the third? poor naruto will never be able to meet him now. this is a very good start. can't wait to see how it continues. keep up the good work. update soon please.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
More?
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
... Wow... THAT'S SO TOTALLY FLIPPIN' AWESOME! ...and ironic... I just got caught up in Jedi Honor Bound Ninja's: The Fox and the Hound, AND just started re-reading Pryotra's: Hakumei(Re-read 'cause I kinnda lost track of it's up dates... oops...) This story is like the perfect combonation! (Why? 'cause kid 'Kashi is awesome & You added the AMAZING Nara clan! SHIKAMARU'S CUTE!) But WHAT happen's NEXT? PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE SOOON!
ehanda chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
holy shit! i didnt see that one coming. i thought kakashi was going to say that someone was trying to get naruto not that the hokage was assinated
Tokiyoshi chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
continue pls! aww dat was sweet
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Good work on this one, Forlorn. I enjoyed reading it!
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
BLAUHAG! DO NOT LEAVE IT THERE!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
fantastic, when's the next chapter?
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh wow, well this is definitely a great start to what looks like a very interesting fic-the Third's been assassinated, Minato's dead -sob- and Naruto and Kakashi are chillbanging with the Nara? Haha, yup, definitely interesting! I wonder how those interesting changes will affect the overall storyline-who's gonna be Hokage now?

My question though: does everybody know that Naruto is a Jinchuuriki, or did only the Third?

And Sandaime said that everybody thought Naruto was missing-what's Naruto's name going to be in this? Will Kakashi keep Naruto's identity hush hush with the Konoha citizens? Anybody with sense is going to eventually discover that Naruto was Minato's son, so will Naruto be a Namikaze? Or will he be like canon Uzumaki or even just Hatake?

Once again, interesting story you've got here, can't wait to read what happens next! :D
Delran chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Nice story! You have a strong plot there and I can't wait to see the next update.

About the footnote 1, "taicho" works fine for Naruto too.