Reviews for Chance Encounter
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Good one.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love Harry/Luna friendship! And this was great! Luna was so sweet!
LyricsofEpiphany chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very sweet. I love the ending about the lollipop changing flavor and the fact that he licked it once each night for months. Harry Potter is such a beautiful story. It's amazing how much we get to play with Rowling's masterpiece.

Good Luck,

Lyrics of Epiphany
wrong light chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Is this going to be continued? Its realy cute.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was Uh-Maze-Ing
AngusH chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Beautiful. :-)
Girl-Reading chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this is so sweet!
Medivhlives chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Cute story, and very Luna-like. I can see this happening in universe. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw :) Luna is so sweet! Thankyou! I loved how Luna was such a friend and it was so sweet! Thanks xx
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Harry's parents were DEFINITELY spies. I just know it.
Agravaine chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Sweet and subtly tragic. The characterization of the Dursleys is aptly canon, Luna is spot on, and I think you do a much better job of getting into a young kid's mindset than the somehow-super-mature approach of a lot of fanfiction writers.

I do worry that your first two sentences are a bit gimmicky. It threw me out of the story immediately, and it took me awhile to get back into its stride. Even just the elimination of the second sentence ("that is to say, very heavy") would be a huge improvement.
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
OMG! I love this story! I have one question though, Harry didn't seem to think it was odd that Mr. Lovegood knew his name when he never mentioned it. Oh well, I love it anyways!
maying38 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
you have got to write a sequel :D
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i kind of want more lol
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw this was so bloody it.

I'm a big Luna/ Harry fan.

I'll add this to my favs.