Reviews for The Demon And The Harlot
Torterra999 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
*Raises hand* What happened to Uxie?
shadowkupkake chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I really liked this! I too like writing the legendaries as gijinkas and hopefully I can find the stories floating around and post them here. Anyway, awesome job, very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awesome!
Shadowhusbano chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this was nice. i think darkria was sexy *he is in every thing hes in* and azelf was very well put into character. but since the smaller legendaries are human it would seem 'mew, celebi, uxie, and mespirit' would they stay the same, or turn into demons/gods/emotionaly gifted in some strange way?
Friend chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just found out where you live. I can't wait to finally taste you. Caress your body while I shove my dick in your mouth. Look for me. Canada might be big but I found you my darling. Leave the light on
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i like it. i thought it was a very intriging story.
shador scarlet harlet chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really like this idea
AnonymouslyPopular1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Dude, your freaking great! Love it :)
Windex.Chicken chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You should make that DarkriaxAzelf fic!

I would love to read it with your amazing writing style 3

And the fanfic was wonderful :D

Poor Azelf and Uxie D:
Scarlettforever chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Fascinating subject, this was done very well.
Apocalyptika chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
LOVE IT! Make better descriptions or continue it, I don't care, I just want more!D

But would you, in the future, write a fic about ur original idea? Where all the legendarys come to save Azelf and whatnot. I'd like to see that.
Corabelle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Pretty good- 7.2/10.

I practically destroyed myself while reading this. I love the plotline.

A few cliches popped up, but that wasn't an issue.

The characters were consistent, which was nice.

However, the poem-thing at theendwas extremely dry.

FYI, writing from DSi...
RedXD001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dude... HOLY SHIT! when I seen your influence was Dream Theater... That I knew this going to be a epic story, guess what Im Dream Theater manaic! btw I LOVE NIGHRWISH and have my fav. song, Whoever Brings the Night on their dark passion play albu, btw i have their collector's edition. You need to read my story, The Blackening, my influence on that story is Machine Head. :)
Regii chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I read this once before but I couldn't review because the school decided to be spazzy. So here it is.

I LOVED IT. I loved it, loved it, LOVED IT. I really did, this so brought out the true nature of what Darkrai SHOULD be like, and Azelf's determination really represented her as the being of willpower. I loved it.

I'm not one for darkfics, but this really did tickle my fancy.

You've done it again, baby.

Cam
Platinum-Lucario chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I think the trickiest part in reading this was the fact that they're gijinkas, but the fact that Azelf is considered a "human" when both Azelf and Darkrai are legendaries made it a tad tricky.

Otherwise, I thought it was quite nicely written.

Darkrai going to Sendoff Spring/Turnback Cave does bother me a bit though... he's usually at Full Moon Island. Giratina would have made more sense... but then it would have been difficult to write a fic seeing as there isn't much to go by besides the Distortion world.

So yeah, good job.